Auburn vs Arkansas score predictions

AUwent

Hawgz dominate in the trenches and Brandon Allen lights it up.

45-17

Hope I'm wrong. They want this one bad and they are in a good position.

That's the difference, teams we are playing want it bad..Auburn doesn't seem to care one way or another.

But after last week in bourbon country....

AU-38

UA-17

Uh...at this point, how do you know we don't want it? I'll agree with you if we lose, but they seemed to care last week.

My opinion comes from both long and short term views. Bret has done a lot of talking the past few years and ended up getting whooped bad and he has to feel a little humiliated. He wants this win bad or he's going to look even dumber. He has had a bye week with a team that is way better than their record shows. We have been trending down and Arky is in a good position to win this game big.( Not to mention Arky has always gave us fits, and we don't play as well at 11 am. )

Also, Arky is way better than their record and they need this win bad sitting at 2-4. They are in good position IMO

Great news! This means AU wins in a blowout!!!

You are so right! How many points you giving me with the hogs in that big blowout?

Be careful. Your Crimson is showing...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Not to mention Arky has always gave us fits, and we don't play as well at 11 am.)

That's funny, my experience since their last illustrious coaching hire is that we put a bigger beat down on them than almost any one else on our schedule each year. Not saying they can't beat us this go around, but the "Arky's got our number" routine died with Petrino's clandestine relationship.

(Not to mention Arky has always gave us fits, and we don't play as well at 11 am.)

That's funny, my experience since their last illustrious coaching hire is that we put a bigger beat down on them than almost any one else on our schedule each year. Not saying they can't beat us this go around, but "Arky's got our number" routine died with Petrino's clandestine relationship.

I hope your right!

Wanted to see if you guys think this is accurate. Surprised they have our DL over yours, they haven't gotten much pressure all year until the Alabama game.

QUARTERBACK — Arkansas

RUNNING BACKS — Push

WIDE RECEIVERS, TIGHT END — Arkansas

OFFENSIVE LINE — Arkansas

DEFENSIVE LINE — Arkansas

LINEBACKERS — Auburn

SECONDARY — Auburn

http://www.saturdayd...uburn-arkansas/

Wanted to see if you guys think this is accurate. Surprised they have our DL over yours, they haven't gotten much pressure all year until the Alabama game.

QUARTERBACK — Arkansas

RUNNING BACKS — Push

LINEBACKERS — Auburn

SECONDARY — Auburn

QUARTERBACK — Auburn, especially if Sean continues his weekly improvement. He had several clutch plays last week and is very accurate. As he continues to build confidence and timing with the receivers, he could very well be a game changer.

RUNNING BACKS — Slight edge to Arkansas unless Peyton or Kerryon have a breakout game. Collins is good... sometimes scary good. Our guys are reliable, but nothing flashy, so far.

WIDE RECEIVERS — Auburn. You already point out, in this very thread, that your top 3 receivers are out. We have one good, bordering on great receiver, and a handful of others who can and hopefully will surprise you.

TIGHT END — Arkansas. Both of ours are freshmen.

DEFENSIVE LINE — Push

LINEBACKERS — Push

SECONDARY — Auburn

Of course, this is all contingent on how they play. Both our O-Line and D-Line have all the potential and talent in the world... they just need to put it together. Some of our young Linebackers are also stepping up.

QUARTERBACK — Arkansas

RUNNING BACKS — Push

LINEBACKERS — Auburn

SECONDARY — Auburn

WIDE RECEIVERS — Auburn. Didn't you already point out, in this very thread, that your top 3 receivers are out. We have one good, bordering on great receiver, and a handful of others who can and hopefully will surprise you.

Want to clarify that these aren't my rankings but the ones in the Saturday Down South article. It is a little unfair to group WR and TE together since we use the TE a lot more than you do I'm sure.

We have one receiver that has stepped up lately with a couple 100 yard games in Drew Morgan and another in Dominique Reed who is a fast JUCO transfer that seems to be finally putting it together but other than them there isn't much there. Keon Hatcher was by far our best receiver but he broke his foot.

QUARTERBACK — Arkansas

RUNNING BACKS — Push

LINEBACKERS — Auburn

SECONDARY — Auburn

WIDE RECEIVERS — Auburn. Didn't you already point out, in this very thread, that your top 3 receivers are out. We have one good, bordering on great receiver, and a handful of others who can and hopefully will surprise you.

Want to clarify that these aren't my rankings but the ones in the Saturday Down South article. It is a little unfair to group WR and TE together since we use the TE a lot more than you do I'm sure.

We have one receiver that has stepped up lately with a couple 100 yard games in Drew Morgan and another in Dominique Reed who is a fast JUCO transfer that seems to be finally putting it together but other than them there isn't much there. Keon Hatcher was by far our best receiver but he broke his foot.

Yea, Duke Williams was our best wide receiver, but he broke his brain.

And I got that they weren't your rankings... just surprised these guys would give Arkansas the edge on a category where you're 3 men down.

QUARTERBACK — Arkansas

RUNNING BACKS — Push

LINEBACKERS — Auburn

SECONDARY — Auburn

And I got that they weren't your rankings... just surprised these guys would give Arkansas the edge on a category where you're 3 men down.

Why? Cover Louis, we're screwed at WR. Nobody else is a threat. And SW a game changer? I needed a good laugh today. Arkansas is much better than what you guys are thinking...

QUARTERBACK — Arkansas

RUNNING BACKS — Push

LINEBACKERS — Auburn

SECONDARY — Auburn

Why? Cover Louis, we're screwed at WR. Nobody else is a threat. And SW a game changer? I needed a good laugh today. Arkansas is much better than what you guys are thinking...

Your agenda and bias is showing here.

wde

QUARTERBACK — Arkansas

RUNNING BACKS — Push

LINEBACKERS — Auburn

SECONDARY — Auburn

Welcome back....

Yep bigger and badder and maybe even madder. . .just don't know what it is.... but even Jeremy Johnson :-X plays good against Arkansas ?

Hoping it's a close one and not a blow out, cause it might be fun come 4th.... if ya'll don't run away with too big of an early lead.

Archived