Who's heading to piggie world?

doug3020

I'm taking my little girl for her first Auburn game. She's 6. It's also her first college football game.

Who else is going? WDE!

A nice contingent from the Kansas City Auburn Club will be there. Look for us In the southwest corner of the satellite parking lot, on Razorback Road, across from the baseball stadium. I think we're planning a limited tailgate pre-game and either a victory tailgate or a "War Eagle anyway" tailgate after.

I'm flying out Friday to Oklahoma City where my Auburn roommate in '91' will pick me up. Then we're driving over to Stillwater to see the OSU girls basketball team practice. His daughter is on the team. Then on to Fayetteville to see the Tigers win Saturday. Lionheartkc I hope to catch up with guys at your location in Fayetteville.

Safe travels everyone. I'll be on College Street at Halftime or at one of the other establishments. WDE! :)

I'm flying out Friday to Oklahoma City where my Auburn roommate in '91' will pick me up. Then we're driving over to Stillwater to see the OSU girls basketball team practice. His daughter is on the team. Then on to Fayetteville to see the Tigers win Saturday. Lionheartkc I hope to catch up with guys at your location in Fayetteville.

OSU's campus is very nice Great college town. I was up there a few weeks ago for the KSU-OSU game. They have a lot of money and awesome facilities.

Archived