Position Change...

Eisenhower_1952

War Corgi told me right after she had her dinner of steak & blood pudding, that she thinks that JJ should switch to DE. After a 20 minute bathroom session in the great outdoors, she put a stick in her mouth and drew up a play in the poop that is 110% sure to work each and every time that Gus & Rhett decides to run it.

She left out a few of the details that she said she would tell me about on her next outdoor bathroom session!

I think Braden Smith should get a look at Defensive Tackle. With our lack of depth at that position, he would be a nice shot in the arm. I think it wouldn't hurt to atleast try. Danzy started most of last year at guard and would fill in nicely. Ford needs to move back to running back, and roc move to slot receiver. Just a thought.

Think less. ;)

I like this this plan! It just needs to be bigger.

Move the offensive line to defensive line. Move the defensive line to linebacker. Move the running backs to defensive backs. The linebackers become the running backs. Now, the defensive backs will have to play offensive line,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,never mind. This is not a good idea.

While we're going through all of that, might I suggest this as a convenient opportunity to add some zest to college football with the incorporation of landmines?

In the interest of safety and, with respect for human life, we should first convert from human players to robots. This solves all sorts of problems. I knew something important would come from this thread.

We could move the 6-8 250 lbs. Prince Wonabago to WR? Nah... DE is his position. I see another Shawn Oakman in development.

Archived