Fulmer Has Another Laugh at bama's Expense

Proud Tiger

bama left three greyshirts home from the Music City Bowl thing it was against NCAA rules for them to travel to the game with the team. Tennessee took their greyshirts to the Cotton Bowl. bama reported them to the NCAA only to find out that bama's compliance director was the one who was wrong. Ouch, hope that egg wasn't fried too hard. meanwhile Fat Phil munches on another Krispy Kre :big: me while laughing his a$$ off.

Hasn't EVERYONE been LAUGHING at uat for a LONG time now? :D

IF not, Join in the party! :lol:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I know he's also laughing about the Rocky Top fight song being played after Bama was walking off the field!

To be honest I think Rocky Top is the only cheer TN fans have! :lol:

stupid is as stupid does , sir.......

136598[/snapback]

Great! A quote from the most famous uat alum of them all! ! ! :big:

Yea, it really impacts the game when you bring players that are yet to be eligible to play. Little bit of something out of a whole lot of nothing.

you better get em' eligible to play because the ones that are playing really suck up the joint

136706[/snapback]

Ha Ha Ha !!!

:whoop!:

Yea, it really impacts the game when you bring players that are yet to be eligible to play. Little bit of something out of a whole lot of nothing.

136701[/snapback]

I would have thought so too until bama tries to run off and tattle tell...what has the program come too???

It has come down to this for them at UAT. The last two years the Auburn Tigers have won twice as many games as they have.

Have a good night and War Eagle.

Too Bad they did not play a little war eagle with that rocky top....Just to rub that salt in a little deeper... :)

common sense and simple wisdom happen to not be a part of a bammerboobs' portfolio.....these are the people who actually called their own athletic department to find out what year forrest gump played at bammer.....you expect one of them to actually make a rational deduction

Well, when tombigbee is right...HE is RIGHT ! ! ! :D

136701[/snapback]

Sorry Strey, that dog won't hunt. You know it wasn't a liitle thing that bama thought they had caugnt Tenn. in a violation. They were salivating at the thought of gaining a little vengance against ole Phil :poke:

136701[/snapback]

Sorry Strey, that dog won't hunt. You know it wasn't a liitle thing that bama thought they had caugnt Tenn. in a violation. They were salivating at the thought of gaining a little vengance against ole Phil :poke:

137066[/snapback]

Well, I guess we shouldn't report anyone for possible violations. :rolleyes::poke:

136701[/snapback]

137066[/snapback]

Well, I guess we shouldn't report anyone for possible violations. :rolleyes::poke:

137079[/snapback]

You better quit thinking about it and go study. I'm going to have to talk to my classmate and friend Sam Ginn about you :poke:

136701[/snapback]

137066[/snapback]

137079[/snapback]

You better quit thinking about it and go study. I'm going to have to talk to my classmate and friend Sam Ginn about you :poke:

137081[/snapback]

School starts the 11th.

Let him know the offer to all him to pay my tuition and loans is always on the table. ;):lol:

Actually, I'd sellt for getting my Grandmother a new house right about now. :(

136701[/snapback]

137066[/snapback]

137079[/snapback]

The point is that the UofA should know what the rules are. They shouldn't look like idiots over "possible violations". If they call and report someone, it should be for something, not because they want it to be something.

136701[/snapback]

137066[/snapback]

137079[/snapback]

Well, there's certainly a vast number of Bama fans who think Fulmer should not have reported any of Bama's violations... [i still can't follow the logic that says the informant/whistle-blower is more evil than the violator :blink: ]

I definitely expect and desire Bama, or Auburn, or me, or my cousin's wife's grandmother to report violations committed by anyone. The funny part of this story is simply the irony of Bama, who should certainly be up on NCAA regs if anyone is these days, didn't know what the actual regulations were.

Archived