Auburn 56 Idaho 34 - Postgame Thread

RunInRed

Post-game analysis: we learned nothing tonight. It's Idaho. No use over-analyzing one way or another. Not to sound defeatist (while sounding defeatist, I know), but let's take our medicine next Saturday, end the 2015 chapter, and get a head start with "a new day" or whatever the gimmicky saying for next season will be as we prepare for the bowl game and 2016. In the meantime, shameless Auburn plug, our ladies play their Sweet 16 soccer match tomorrow against FSU. Maybe one football team can bring home a championship this year! War eagle!

That's all fine as long as the medicine is an Auburn win. I'm not signing up a week ahead of time for losing medicine.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a win! Balls out for Iron Bowl now. Malzahn always seems to have something up sleeve for Bama. Let's leave it all out there

Nothing to hold back now. If we've practiced it, we should try it. Jason Smith at qb, with Jovon and Roc lined up behind him and JJ as wide receiver. Let Smith run the read option with JJ being the occasional end around guy that can throw a 50 yard TD. I say we try it!....or just whatever Gus thinks up lol.

Post-game analysis: we learned nothing tonight. It's Idaho. No use over-analyzing one way or another. Not to sound defeatist (while sounding defeatist, I know), but let's take our medicine next Saturday, end the 2015 chapter, and get a head start with "a new day" or whatever the gimmicky saying for next season will be as we prepare for the bowl game and 2016. In the meantime, shameless Auburn plug, our ladies play their Sweet 16 soccer match tomorrow against FSU. Maybe one football team can bring home a championship this year! War eagle!

That's all fine as long as the medicine is an Auburn win. I'm not signing up a week ahead of time for losing medicine.

Whiskey. Win or lose this season, whiskey continues to be the best medicine.

Whiskey. Win or lose this season, whiskey continues to be the best medicine.

Haha. I've got some I'm saving for next week. Idaho only required craft beer...

OK...nothing to see here...game meant nothing other than the bowl eligibility.....and a chance for some guys to get on the field who have mostly busted their butts in practice and then watched others get playing time. JMO but probably most of Gus's objectives were met with this win.

Sorta. This game meant everything to my son and I. He's been to three A Days, but this was his first real game, and first one in many years for me. One of the few home games I've been "home" for. Hopefully more next year!

OK...nothing to see here...game meant nothing other than the bowl eligibility.....and a chance for some guys to get on the field who have mostly busted their butts in practice and then watched others get playing time. JMO but probably most of Gus's objectives were met with this win.

Sorta. This game meant everything to my son and I. He's been to three A Days, but this was his first real game, and first one in many years for me. One of the few home games I've been "home" for. Hopefully more next year!

War Eagle, Flyer99!

glad you two got make it and see a win then :)

A football game in Auburn is always a great experience....and a win makes it better doesn't it ?

A football game in Auburn is always a great experience....and a win makes it better doesn't it ?

indeed it does :)

Archived