Our beat writers making fun of our head coach....

cole256

Like I've always said, if you want the latest on the trurds go to the Auburn page on al.com

Only go there if you enjoy reading stuff that is almost guaranteed to p**** you off.

So now Crepea has published some little expose article on the "Fight Song" trick play, about which he asked Gus directly at his press conference. I wonder if they practiced it and an inside informant tipped the beat writer to it, so he shows up like an azzclown bully and asks direct questions about it, as if Gus were a mental midget.

I hope to heaven Gus would go on a true Sabanian demolition rant and light up those morons who have tried to bully and sway him and his players all year. It would send a great msg to them AND his players imo.

So now Crepea has published some little expose article on the "Fight Song" trick play, about which he asked Gus directly at his press conference. I wonder if they practiced it and an inside informant tipped the beat writer to it, so he shows up like an azzclown bully and asks direct questions about it, as if Gus were a mental midget.

I hope to heaven Gus would go on a true Sabanian demolition rant and light up those morons who have tried to bully and sway him and his players all year. It would send a great msg to them AND his players imo.

He came close in the last presser. Give him time and he'll be the hard nosed, Dye type.

Though I do find them cynical (they reek of "how did my career end up here"?), I'm not seeing anything I personally find disrespectful or rude. To each their own, As has been stated - if you don't like them or find them informative - simply don't watch/read them. Not sure this warrants a thread.

probably don't have to worry about not getting the clicks. alabama fans basically give them the clicks on the auburn site anyway.

No question about that...those guys would starve to death if they had to depend on AU fans to click their site now......the word is out and I guess that people who care enough about AU sports to track them on the internet....also know enough to leave those writers alone.

Archived