Jurors Acquit Ex-Deputy of Charges in Raid That Injured Baby

JoeBags7277

At this point, all I can think of in response is a simple question: What incentive would a cop have to ever plead guilty to any sort of wrongdoing? Just take it to trial. The pansies on the jury will let you off EVERY TIME it seems.

http://abcnews.go.co...d-raid-35720642

Federal prosecutors had said Autry, a 10-year department veteran, knew the informant she relied on didn't buy drugs from anyone inside the house, that the informant wasn't a proven reliable source and Autry didn't confirm there was heavy traffic coming and going at the house before she gave the affidavit to the judge who issued the "no-knock" warrant, which was executed roughly two hours later.

That makes absolutely no sense. Also not making any sense, but not a crime, is why a family from Wisconsin traveled all the way to Georgia to live in a house after theirs burned down. What is up with that?

Federal prosecutors had said Autry, a 10-year department veteran, knew the informant she relied on didn't buy drugs from anyone inside the house, that the informant wasn't a proven reliable source and Autry didn't confirm there was heavy traffic coming and going at the house before she gave the affidavit to the judge who issued the "no-knock" warrant, which was executed roughly two hours later.

That makes absolutely no sense. Also not making any sense, but not a crime, is why a family from Wisconsin traveled all the way to Georgia to live in a house after theirs burned down. What is up with that?

Believe they had family in the area.

It's a minor, side issue. But seriously, why travel halfway across the country to stay" in the area" of family? Not to stay WITH family, but near them? That just seems odd as hell.

It's a minor, side issue. But seriously, why travel halfway across the country to stay" in the area" of family? Not to stay WITH family, but near them? That just seems odd as hell.

Why don't you deflect some more.

Because while you may be able to afford the gas to travel, you can't afford to get another place to live. They weren't just near relatives, they were staying with relatives. That, to me, would imply it was a free place to stay for a while until they figured out what to do next.

why does it matter?

why does it matter?

Maybe he thinks this one is possibly a false flag, too.

why does it matter?

Not sure what you mean by that. I think he is definitely setting something up. Possibly to claim a conspiracy, victim was planted there, professional victim, something along those sick lines.

Didn't actually read my post , I see.

I don't care if you called it "minor," you're still deflecting over a non issue when there is literally nothing weird about the non issue

why does it matter?

Not sure what you mean by that. I think he is definitely setting something up. Possibly to claim a conspiracy, victim was planted there, professional victim, something along those sick lines.

Exactly.

I don't care if you called it "minor," you're still deflecting over a non issue when there is literally nothing weird about the non issue

Minor means exactly that. Cops still screwed up & I can't believe the jury didn't convict.

No deflecting at all.

Archived