Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms

Everything Zen - Bush

No Rain - Blind Melon

Low - Cracker

Creep - Radiohead

Cantaloop - Us3

Hey Man, Nice Shot - Filter

Mother - Danzig

Looking at the track list now from 1996, it's such a random compilation that it's still totally an appealing playlist to throw on with people from my age bracket(31).

Well, I know every word to all of those songs and can play about half of them. Of course I graduated HS in 97 so it's pretty much like a HS anthem of sorts.

Edit: don't know all the words to Cantaloop, but know the song. Know the words to all the rest...

Edited by FoundationEagle

R-982146-1435767203-1303.jpeg.jpg

Plush - Stone Temple Pilots

What Would You Say? - Dave Matthews Band

More Human Than Human - White Zombie

Zombie - The Cranberries

Everything Zen - Bush

No Rain - Blind Melon

Low - Cracker

Creep - Radiohead

Cantaloop - Us3

Mother - Danzig

Looking at the track list now from 1996, it's such a random compilation that it's still totally an appealing playlist to throw on with people from my age bracket(31).

Well, I know every word to all of those songs and can play about half of them. Of course I graduated HS in 97 so it's pretty much like a HS anthem of sorts.

Edit: don't know all the words to Cantaloop, but know the song. Know the words to all the rest...

You are 6 years older than me.

I'm a huge Steely Dan fan.

Big fan also. Seen them 5 times now, I think. Seeing them again at Jazz Fest next month.

One of my personal favorites:

I'd love to see them live. I tip my hat to you sir.

Zombie - The Cranberries

Everything Zen - Bush

No Rain - Blind Melon

Low - Cracker

Creep - Radiohead

Cantaloop - Us3

Mother - Danzig

Sad to say, there is not a bad track on that CD. I loved it!

Zombie - The Cranberries

Everything Zen - Bush

No Rain - Blind Melon

Low - Cracker

Creep - Radiohead

Cantaloop - Us3

Mother - Danzig

You are 6 years older than me.

Not quite...I dont turn 37 til late summer :fish:

Tupac, bun b, outcast, 112, jodeci, old kanye, dru hill, Jackson 5, drake, lil Wayne, nwa, Eminem, Brian McKnight, nas, new edition, boyz 2 men, shai, Jon b, Michael Jackson, goodie mob, gym class heroes, future, maroon 5 and many others.

Oh I'm very good friends with the mother of one of the guys in the Alabama shakes group. I like them too

My mom is friends with Brittany, kinda.

Cole, do you like JayZ? i grew out of rap in the 90s and grew out of metal or at least (hair bands) before that. I do like these guys though. they did some cross over with JayZ i really liked. can't even find the cds anymore.

I like him, I don't think I like him as much as many though, I really like Nas too....sigh I'm getting sad with the state of rap now.....j Cole and drake are the only people I can deal with and I look at drake as more of a r&b guy. It's sad

Tupac, bun b, outcast, 112, jodeci, old kanye, dru hill, Jackson 5, drake, lil Wayne, nwa, Eminem, Brian McKnight, nas, new edition, boyz 2 men, shai, Jon b, Michael Jackson, goodie mob, gym class heroes, future, maroon 5 and many others.

Oh I'm very good friends with the mother of one of the guys in the Alabama shakes group. I like them too

Cole, do you like JayZ? i grew out of rap in the 90s and grew out of metal or at least (hair bands) before that. I do like these guys though. they did some cross over with JayZ i really liked. can't even find the cds anymore.

I like him, I don't think I like him as much as many though, I really like Nas too....sigh I'm getting sad with the state of rap now.....j Cole and drake are the only people I can deal with and I look at drake as more of a r&b guy. It's sad

Don't care for Kendrick? Seems those 3 are usually lumped into the same discussion more often than not.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

Loved it.....loose, flowing, rhythmic....nice song concept.

Their biggest hit. Still getting airtime.

More than several work for me....Gin Blossoms, DMB, STP and I loved Blind Melon. Damn shame about Shannon Toon.

I'm sure you meant "Hoon", but the autocorrect bug hits as usual.

I love this one:

Awesome tune.

Don't care for Kendrick? Seems those 3 are usually lumped into the same discussion more often than not.

Oh yeah I can listen to him too. Thanks. Lyrically I prefer j Cole and just overall music it's drake as far as new school rappers. I like some of big Sean's stuff too. But overall my faves are tupac, Andre 3000, Eminem, nas, bun b, mjg and many others.

I love this album start to finish:

I was already a big fan of it, but listening to it driving back to Seattle from Olympic National Forest in upstate Washington was the absolute perfect soundtrack. Memories flood back every time I put it on. Music is awesome like that.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain

Hah.....true...good stuff....

Got distracted by 2, 13 month old(today) twin boys who were certain it was dinner time....Well, the pony and clowns got in the way too...

Little tanks have an appetite....

Needless to say, they have been around music since day one....they jam and dance. Funny as hell. Drum kits in the studio are a BIG favorite....

Back to subject. Slave Ambient is solid, beginning to end....I'll brag about the lyrics on this one, too...Fine as hell.