Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

They are huge in Japan. Not gonna lie. I would like to experience their concert...just once. The mosh pit looks wild.

Hah, fair enough. Just to mix it up, then, and hopefully get Cole back in here:

I'm trying to learn some new music but I can't listen to most of this but I enjoy this thread even though most of this isn't my thing. You feel like you can understand people better when you listen to their music. It's a culture thing I guess, but it shows how beautiful music can be. Great thread

Since it's Easter Sunday I'm posting this. This album is one of the greatest of all time IMO. When I'm happy, sad, anxious, nervous, focused, determined. I listen to this album. If you ever need to be encouraged or uplifted you should give this a try and I promise you won't be disappointed. It's a double album and you can find it on YouTube.

A thread you should spend more time in...lol

.All music builds off other music. Gospel, spirituals and blues are as much a part of country, Americana or folk as anything else.

I enjoy a wide range of stuff....My interests go back to Marvin Gaye and Tammy, Sly and The Family Stone, Guy Clark, any blues you can imagine....and yes, even some rap, though not my first choice.

Edited by telling tiger

Leave some for the kids, or at least one for the kids to split! Or don't. Tough love?

He shows no mercy when it comes to food, specifically sweets.

I don't know why....it all goes straight to his ankles!

Happy Easter, all!

Leave some for the kids, or at least one for the kids to split! Or don't. Tough love?

Happy Easter, all!

Happy Easter, all!

Coyote with bunny ears.......yeah, not sure about this......

We flooded your bunker and added a few koi.....looks good..

AND, how long did you stay at Puckett's and eat? Not my ankles I'm worried about....