2017 4* ILB Kenney (K.J.) Britt Commits to AU!

RunInRed

Just now, marsbold said:

Keith is the most realistic recruiting analyst out there for AU. He is not pumping sunshine all the time like the folks at rivals and I appreciate his honesty. If KEITH thinks we have a good shot then its as good as done.

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Keith is the most realistic recruiting analyst out there for AU. He is not pumping sunshine all the time like the folks at rivals and I appreciate his honesty. If KEITH thinks we have a good shot then its as good as done.

Did you watch the video? Britt is in. Has been in and solid for a over a month. T-Will is a superstar. 

• Like 2

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Did you watch the video? Britt is in. Has been in and solid for a over a month. T-Will is a superstar. 

YES. I am just saying in general when it comes to recruits about neihbur. Twill and Crime dawg are going to be a force for us down the stretch in crutin. WOOOO LETS GO!

4 minutes ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

The bar said official commitment and he handed it to Gus haha. WDE!

Ha! Didnt even notice the candy bar said that. I love the clean creativity.

• Like 1

That video... dude...

I would *love* to know how that happened. 

Also, I don't know squat about the kid, but that video makes him seem like a rock star human being. WDE

• Like 2

Just now, McLoofus said:

That video... dude...

I would *love* to know how that happened. 

Also, I don't know squat about the kid, but that video makes him seem like a rock star human being. WDE

have you confirmed this post with uga?!

• Like 1

Just now, AUcivE09 said:

have you confirmed this post with uga?!

Dang it... I feel like you said something really funny but I didn't get the joke... sad trombone... 

Comedy    1
Loof          0

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Dang it... I feel like you said something really funny but I didn't get the joke... sad trombone... 

Comedy    1
Loof          0

I am just guessing that the Bulldog fans are not giving him "rock star" status. I am not sure what site to look for a meltdown on their part, however. I would not necessarily beat myself up for not getting an engineers joke - we are not funny. Not funny at all.

• Like 1

Just now, AUcivE09 said:

I am just guessing that the Bulldog fans are not giving him "rock star" status. I am not sure what site to look for a meltdown on their part, however. I would not necessarily beat myself up for not getting an engineers joke - we are not funny. Not funny at all.

Well, I might've agreed with you 5 minutes ago on that last part, but now I'm afraid I can't. :Sing:

Oh, how I like taking nice things from the leghumpers and the turds. 

• Like 1

The video wasn't just done overnight. Like WDE said, he has been in for about a month or so.  I was ecstatic when told.  He has been my favorite recruit this cycle. He will be a great LB.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Keith is the best. However let's not just group all of Rivals guys Into Sunshine pumping. JeffreyLee is the primary recruiting analyst and yes he'can pump sunshine. Bryan Mathews also covers recruiting and he is not a sunshine pumper. He is straight-up. He may miss on some but it's not due to pumping sunshine.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Keith is the best. However let's not just group all of Rivals guys Into Sunshine pumping. JeffreyLee is the primary recruiting analyst and yes he'can pump sunshine. Bryan Mathews also covers recruiting and he is not a sunshine pumper. He is straight-up. He may miss on some but it's not due to pumping sunshine.

Love Bmatt but I view him more as a team reporter than recruiting analyst.

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Love Bmatt but I view him more as a team reporter than recruiting analyst.

Team reporter is his primary job now but he still does cover recruiting and still follows it closely.

Edited by ellitor

KJ just raised the bar on how to make a commitment. Best commitment video ever!!!!

Edited by ellitor
  • Like 3