2017 4* ILB Kenney (K.J.) Britt Commits to AU!

RunInRed

Read the comments after the video . A lots of butt hurt fans out there from other schools . Just can't let a guy have a good time with an innocent video. 

• Like 1

• ellitor featured and pinned this topic

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Read the comments after the video . A lots of butt hurt fans out there from other schools . Just can't let a guy have a good time with an innocent video. 

Screw those guys. 

• Like 1

Man that was cool! The old hats on table routine looks pretty lame now compared to this. Welcome and aboard kudos for upping the 'crutin game. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

KJ just raised the bar on how to make a commitment. Best commitment video ever!!!!

I agree, very well done. 

War Eagle KJ

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

My #1 recruit..........did you guys see me in the video? Wonder who can pick me out

I didn't see an old guy doing the electric slide with a walker..

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

My #1 recruit..........did you guys see me in the video? Wonder who can pick me out

I found you!  ;D

Screenshot_2016-10-31-18-05-58.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

:thumbsup:

O SNAP!

6 hours ago, tombigbeetiger said:

that video was damn good

INDEED!! :yes:

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2016/10/how_a_scary_moment_made_4-star.html#incart_river_mobile_index. This isn't really surprising to Auburn fans that the coaches would do this. It's great to see that a talented player like Britt have the foresight to see that Auburn coaches care about the individual every bit as much or more than the talent he possesses. Congratulations to Kenney for choosing Auburn and congratulations to Auburn for staying on him and showing him what Auburn is all about. 

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

KJ just raised the bar on how to make a commitment. Best commitment video ever!!!!

You mean the . . . candy bar!!! 

Sorry, couldn't resist!

• Like 1

Simply awesome video! He was first class all the way in dealing with some of our rivals trick-or-treaters. I wonder if it was he who thought of this, awesome job! 

18 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Looks at video again, searching for a fossil.

• Like 2

That was an incredible video. Professionally shot and a whole lot of family and friends joined in. That was one hell of an effort and a good way to jump up to the top of fan favorite lists.

I wonder if he approached Bleacher Report or if they approached him.

This got me thinking what was the weirdest (or worst) commitment video/announcement thing you have ever seen? IDK if I can name one but one that gives me Nick Young meme "???" face is Cassanova McKinzy's "They have a chik-fil-a on campus" admission over why he chose AU over Clemson comes to mind. I know it wasn't a commitment announcement or video but definitely a "huh?" moment for me.

48 minutes ago, Tiger said:

This got me thinking what was the weirdest (or worst) commitment video/announcement thing you have ever seen? IDK if I can name one but one that gives me Nick Young meme "???" face is Cassanova McKinzy's "They have a chik-fil-a on campus" admission over why he chose AU over Clemson comes to mind. I know it wasn't a commitment announcement or video but definitely a "huh?" moment for me.

This would be an interesting thread, but for me it was Kwandro (sp).  When he announced he wanted to come to AU but his brother was at UAt and his parents freaked out.  Then he was on camera with family saying he wanted to go to AU but would need to discuss more with family.  Then comes back and send fax to UAt.  Crazy times

34 minutes ago, lkeel75 said:

This would be an interesting thread, but for me it was Kwandro (sp).  When he announced he wanted to come to AU but his brother was at UAt and his parents freaked out.  Then he was on camera with family saying he wanted to go to AU but would need to discuss more with family.  Then comes back and send fax to UAt.  Crazy times

that one was ridiculous. Is he the one where he was essentially lawfully kidnapped until he was "convinced" to flip?