2017 4* QB N'Kosi Perry (Miami recommit 3/19/16)

ellitor

May be next guy AU goes after if we miss on Narcisse

Miami & Tennessee lead but AU could be right there if they pick things up

Was in an invitational 7 on 7 tourney @ IMG last week & his team beat 2 IMG teams en route to winning the tourney

Offers: AU, Miami, Vols, UGA, Louisville, USCe, UCF, Va. Tech, WVU, & FSU

Actual highlights start around the 2 minute mark in his Jr tape below.

He throws well especially on the run and ran the zone read to perfection. I like how he actually sells the fake instead of just going through the motions like our QBs last year. His running ability is good enough for the other team to have to respect it but he doesn't have the vision to take it to the house.

Someone needs to stand next to whoever edited that video and smack their hand every time they reach for an effect button.

Honestly, i know this may sound negative, but i don't think Jake fits into Gus's schemes as well as Narcisse or Perry or Mond. Additionally, i think Bentley is moving closer and closer to committing to USCe. I would guess just based on converstion or the lack there of that both parties are moving on to other things. I am sure E could either confirm or deny my thoughts. :dunno:

Honestly, i know this may sound negative, but i don't think Jake fits into Gus's schemes as well as Narcisse or Perry or Mond. Additionally, i think Bentley is moving closer and closer to committing to USCe. I would guess just based on converstion or the lack there of that both parties are moving on to other things. I am sure E could either confirm or deny my thoughts. :dunno:

I would never be able to wrap my head around how a kid who's smart enough to get into Stanford would choose to go a school known for being where good QBs go to die.

I would never be able to wrap my head around how a kid who's smart enough to get into Stanford would choose to go a school known for being where good QBs go to die.

I understand, but Jake grew up not far from USCe and since his father works there now, i wouldn't be surprised if he choose them. I imagine CWM also is selling the idea he could build a team around him and make him the future. Additionally, there was a QB that was drafted from USCe a few years ago, but only played a few years in the NFL can't remember his name though, more a duel threat QB it seemed.

Honestly, i know this may sound negative, but i don't think Jake fits into Gus's schemes as well as Narcisse or Perry or Mond. Additionally, i think Bentley is moving closer and closer to committing to USCe. I would guess just based on converstion or the lack there of that both parties are moving on to other things. I am sure E could either confirm or deny my thoughts. :dunno:/>

I understand, but Jake grew up not far from USCe and since his father works there now, i wouldn't be surprised if he choose them. I imagine CWM also is selling the idea he could build a team around him and make him the future. Additionally, there was a QB that was drafted from USCe a few years ago, but only played a few years in the NFL can't remember his name though, more a duel threat QB it seemed.

Connor Shaw was drafted I believe. That kid was tough as nails.

Honestly, i know this may sound negative, but i don't think Jake fits into Gus's schemes as well as Narcisse or Perry or Mond. Additionally, i think Bentley is moving closer and closer to committing to USCe. I would guess just based on converstion or the lack there of that both parties are moving on to other things. I am sure E could either confirm or deny my thoughts. :dunno:/>

Some might say the same thing about Auburn in terms of where QB's go to die.

Some might say the same thing about Auburn in terms of where QB's go to die.

Seems a bit overkill... In the past 10 years we've had a couple of duds, but we've also had the best QB in college football and another top performing QB who never had the measurables for QB in the pros. Plus theirs Chris Todd, who was injured and still broke records. We also still have Sean, who hasn't had ample opportunity to prove how good he can be.

USC has had a string of moderately to very highly rated QBs, working under who was considered one of the best QB gurus in the business, and none of them ever reached their full potential.

May not have a choice. Stanford took a QB for this class a few days ago.

Heard nothing on Jake since CBB left other than we are still pursuing him, to what level IDK.

Someone needs to stand next to whoever edited that video and smack their hand every time they reach for an effect button.

Agreed. It really annoyed me.

Heard nothing on Jake since CBB left other than we are still pursuing him, to what level IDK.

Saban likes Jake and it sounds like after the visit Jake (and his dad) like Saban. The "it factor" comment Saban made hit home it appears.

Mond over matter....

He out played Mond by a good margin in the 7 on 7 tourney I referenced in the OP. Better passer than some recruiting analysts realized.

Saban likes Jake and it sounds like after the visit Jake (and his dad) like Saban. The "it factor" comment Saban made hit home it appears.

Jake committed to USCe today. This was to be expected. He is a great talent and if he can stay healthy, USCe got themselves a good one.

Jake committed to USCe today. This was to be expected. He is a great talent and if he can stay healthy, USCe got themselves a good one.

This year's QB recruiting for Auburn may turn out to be just as disastrous as last year's LB recruiting. We go from having Narcisse committed and Bentley likely to commit to no one. Nice! Granted, there are still many months ahead for us to pull off some great QBs...but as it looks right now, we have taken a couple of steps backward.

This year's QB recruiting for Auburn may turn out to be just as disastrous as last year's LB recruiting. We go from having Narcisse committed and Bentley likely to commit to no one. Nice! Granted, there are still many months ahead for us to pull off some great QBs...but as it looks right now, we have taken a couple of steps backward.

Gatewood is on their minds hehe

Seems like no top QB wants to play for Malzahn & Lashlee. All the good 4 & 5-star guys continue getting away.

Joey Gatewood says hello.

Archived