***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

With Alabama able to purchase almost any recruit they want, and with it becoming obvious that Gus doesn't know how to play call without a true dual threat QB, I would think it is going to be VERY hard for us to land another quarterback like that. UAT will just pick them up as they come along, just to keep them off our team, if nothing else.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

When is the last time we had 1 yard rushing for a half?

I think I just threw up in my mouth.  Start pulling the guards and pounding the rock downhill with KP

Gus just HAS to pick ONE QB and stick with him the rest of the game. Our O-line is what it is right now, but don't make things worse by swapping QBs out like socks every series.

I'm not a football coach and not a very smart person in general, but It just seems like common sense that you wouldn't handle your QB situation like this, especially  in a game against the #2 team in the nation where you're defense is playing excellent.

2 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

Any QB would get eaten alive with this blocking and coverage at the moment. 

I know I know... just trying to summon my inner Rudy... Rudy... Rudy.... ;)

The O line... just... wow.

1 minute ago, weagl1 said:

This looks worse than the Nallsminger mess that TT tried and almost got fired.  Maybe we can actually get Petrino this time.  

Yesssss

I've watched a lot of football today.  I've watched a lot of underdogs that were able to play football, execute and look like they knew what they were doing.  We are the exact opposite.  Quite frankly I've never seen anything like it.  Why is it so hard for us?