***Auburn vs. Clemson - Game Thread***

RunInRed

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Sounds like a problem for the coaches to solve. No?

I agree and updated my post when I realized I hadn't addressed that.  My point was more we aren't going to be able to do jack in this game unless we light a fire under the line during halftime.

My Direct TV keeps having signal problems. I may consider myself lucky before the night is over. 

I am turning 65 this year but have quit drinking for next couple of months trying to get in better shape as I am going to play in an old Boys Rugby Tourney in October in New Orleans and then hit the Bourbon street bars to celebrate my last game. If this game doesn't change I may have to start drinking tonight.

6 minutes ago, aushrink said:

Anyone who thinks this offense is because of the OL or the QB has never watched football. 

This terrible offense lies at the feet of our current head coach and current OC. 

It's a combination of coaching and OL. 

3 minutes ago, chimesAU said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*takes shot of whiskey *

Only 1?

Gus has lost his mind. First two running plays were to Truitt? Total O 38 yds ( 1 more than penalty yds) and 1 yard rushing. Yeah, first play of the second half will be a double reverse pass or something like it. It's what Gus does.

9 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Does it bother anyone else that our best passer hasn't thrown a pass?

OMG YES!!!

2 minutes ago, Blacktiger said:

Maybe our offense would execute better if we slowed down our amazing pace. I'm so glad to see the rent of pace to our O. 

stop it your killing me