For Barry, there is no higher praise he can give...

AURaptor

than to compare a person who just passed to himself.

textbook narcissism 

Obama on Peres: 'I could somehow see myself in his story'

In eulogizing the iconic leader, the president looks to his own legacy.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/obama-on-shimon-peres-funeral-service-228939#ixzz4LlIpUwnu 

( it really is all about you, Barry. )

barry aint no American.  How can he see him self as a jew win he is a muslem?  How can he see him self as sum buddy who built a country win he destroyed won.

Like Lyin' Weasel done said, classical text books narcosizm.  Aint just me sayin it them psycology people say so two.

barry dont look up two no buddy but that Jerimiah Right and that terrerist Bill Airs an that commie Saul Alinkie.

I hate barry.  I hate libturds.  Aint never gonna agree with nuthin them people does or says.

Why dont Rush Limbough run for presedent?  Hes bettor than that Glen Beck an that there guy from the info war.

Grate post there lyin' weasel.  This here was exellent infermation.  Thank you!

15 minutes ago, icanthearyou said:

barry aint no American.  How can he see him self as a jew win he is a muslem?  How can he see him self as sum buddy who built a country win he destroyed won.

Like Lyin' Weasel done said, classical text books narcosizm.  Aint just me sayin it them psycology people say so two.

barry dont look up two no buddy but that Jerimiah Right and that terrerist Bill Airs an that commie Saul Alinkie.

I hate barry.  I hate libturds.  Aint never gonna agree with nuthin them people does or says.

Why dont Rush Limbough run for presedent?  Hes bettor than that Glen Beck an that there guy from the info war.

Grate post there lyin' weasel.  This here was exellent infermation.  Thank you!

cute again sarge

Obama's Peres eulogy: It's all about him

President Obama spoke at the funeral of Shimon Peres, calling him a "dear friend" and, as usual, made the great occassion all about himself.

You have to wonder what the assembled guests thought of a speech that placed Obama on the same historical plane as Ghandi, Lincoln, and Nelson Mandela.

“I could somehow see myself in his story and he could see himself in mine,” Obama said, delivering the final eulogy for Peres Friday morning in Jerusalem, calling the former Israeli prime minister and president in Hebrew “dear friend,” and lingering for a moment with his hand on the coffin as he left the stage. Peres died Wednesday at the age of 93.

As Carrie Hart notes in her report on the funeral, President Obama said some nice things about Peres and Israel.  But then there was his effort to portray himself as a Peres intimate:

"It was so surprising to see the two of us, where we had started, talking together in the White House, meeting here in Israel," he said. "I think both of us understood that we were here only because in some way we reflected the magnificent story of our nations."

I sincerely doubt that Peres thought of himself in any way as Obama's "equal" or that the president occupied the same historical space as Peres.  But Obama sees himself as a world-historical figure like Mandela, Peres, and even Queen Elizabeth despite the leaders that really matter in the world  Netanyahu, Putin, Merkel, Xi  holding him in contempt.

Once a narcissist, always a narcissist.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/09/obamas_peres_eulogy_its_all_about_him.html

Watch Obama Refer to Himself 119 Times During His Speech to Nominate Hillary Clinton

NATIONAL   STEVEN ERTELT   JUL 28, 2016   |   6:55PM    WASHINGTON, DC

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!

:laugh:

The beauty of it is, you can mock as much as you want, but you can't dispute it. 

Oh yeah, there's more.

President Obama referred to himself 45 times over the course of the speech he delivered Tuesday at the memorial service for the five police officers killed in Dallas last week.

Obama referred to himself twice before finishing his opening salutations and before mentioning the slain officers or their families. After noting the presence of President Bush, members of Congress and Dallas mayor Mike Rawlings, Obama appeared to go off-script.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/12/obama-mentions-himself-45-times-during-memorial-speech-for-dallas-officers/#ixzz4LmQnpGX8

4 different incidents, reported by 4 different sources, all coming to the clear and OBVIOUS conclusion... but homer here think's I'M the one w/ an Obama obsession ?  More to the point, he's the one w/ an Obama denial ! 

Most narcissistic president in US history as well as  the worse and the most wicked

16 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

Most narcissistic president in US history as well as  the worse and the most wicked

Ever buddy nose it is true.  He aint like them other pecidents.  Think of all the bad things he done.  Think about how grate things was till he got elected by them libturds.

barry is the worstest.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA!

:laugh:

Brush up on math homes. I don't think that was 119. ;D

56 minutes ago, PUB78 said:

I think ol Hickory might have been a 'tad' more wicked. Just my 2 cents. 

Archived