SC maybe learning what a lot of SEC folks Suspect

Bama Bo

good that you posted something from another board with no sources or links on the information. you could have started that rumor on this board with the same amount of validity. some wishful bammer trying to nail a foe. :P

Geez guys Bo is just trying to share some info from a thread on another board. He gave the link. If you're too damn lazy to pursue it that's no reason to jump him. Ya'll should be banned to Tider Insider. :angry:

Okay, I claimed nothing to be a fact. I shared a link from another board where they are suspicious that something fishy may be going on. I just thought it might interest some of you.

Geez guys Bo is just trying to share some info from a thread on another board. He gave the link. If you're too damn lazy to pursue it that's no reason to jump him. Ya'll should be banned to Tider Insider. :angry:

141866[/snapback]

Neither me nor the poster above claimed to not see it.

We just wanted to know exactly what this link claimed since all I see is someone saying Carroll cheats and everyone knows it.

141866[/snapback]

We just wanted to know exactly what this link claimed since all I see is someone saying Carroll cheats and everyone knows it.

141917[/snapback]

Then you haven't looked around on that post enough. The majority of it is insinuating that Fulmer is offering something to Turner to come to UT instead of SC.

141866[/snapback]

141917[/snapback]

If you're nice, maybe Bo will explain it to you. I won't waste my time explaining it to a leg humper :big::big:

If you're nice, maybe Bo will explain it to you. I won't waste my time explaining it to a leg humper :big:   :big:

141924[/snapback]

Dang I feel privileged, I'm rated above a leg humper! :blink::rolleyes::D:P

If you're nice, maybe Bo will explain it to you. I won't waste my time explaining it to a leg humper :big:

Well there really is nothing to explain unless you have a hard time reading :P:D

If you're nice, maybe Bo will explain it to you. I won't waste my time explaining it to a leg humper :big:

Well there really is nothing to explain unless you have a hard time reading :P:D

141928[/snapback]

You said that, I didn't. Just remember it :big:

What do you think Bo?

141928[/snapback]

You said that, I didn't. Just remember it :big:

What do you think Bo?

141929[/snapback]

Something to do with a leghumper and reading problems? :blink::big:

Uh, what did that link prove?

141862[/snapback]

That uat knows a cheater when they see one ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Uh, what did that link prove?

141862[/snapback]

That uat knows a cheater when they see one ! ! ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

141956[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Geez guys Bo is just trying to share some info from a thread on another board. He gave the link. If you're too damn lazy to pursue it that's no reason to jump him. Ya'll should be banned to Tider Insider.

proud tiger, apparently you missed my point. please read my thread again.

good that you posted something from another board with no sources or links on the information. you could have started that rumor on this board with the same amount of validity. some wishful bammer trying to nail a foe. 

i looked around when i clicked on the link and found no factual sources or links to the information....as i said he could have wrote that information on aunation and hold the same amount of weight. like i said...some wishful bammer trying to nail a foe.

thankyou have a nice day! :D

Archived