injuries from the ole miss game

WinningTradition

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, milehighfan said:

Vandy'so defense is pretty darn good. Tigers better be ready. By the way, I like my biscuits with butter and Welch's grape jam. One more note about the game, the dores hold a two game winning streak over the Tigers.

How do you know they are good? They havent played a single good offensive team. Maybe they are, but there's no proof to this point.

What happened to Sean white? I heard shoulder injury? 

1 minute ago, tbone1430 said:

What happened to Sean white? I heard shoulder injury? 

You heard right. He's available today but will sit out if possible, is pretty much what was said. TIFWIW

I'm glad they are trying to make sure he is 100% against uga but still kind of worrisome to have a qb with a bum shoulder that can linger the rest of the season hopefully no though... 

On 11/3/2016 at 9:17 PM, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Mustard on biscuits is a southern tradition, but sugar on grits is a Cardinal sin. Rates right up there with yankee's that eat sugar on tomatoes. (Probably like golf):-\  WDE

Not the part of the South that I come from......

On 11/5/2016 at 8:51 PM, Hook said:

Not the part of the South that I come from......

For a little while Delta was test driving a cold fried chicken meal in business class. The lady next to me was incredulous. The flight attendant said, "It's quite good. I'm told that it's a Southern thing." The lady next to me said flatly that it's not. I realized that I couldn't respond to her without sounding like an a-hole, so I kept my mouth shut. And ordered the cold fried chicken. 

Archived