injuries from the ole miss game

WinningTradition

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Sounds like good down home folks. Bet they even like mustard and biscuits. 

Out of likes, but *like*. And you know why? He's the only dude I know who makes homemade biscuits from scratch without using a recipe. 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know Tre' Williams' injury was minor (high ankle sprain). He likely will not play against Vandy to give him time to rest and heal up.

32 minutes ago, Linayus said:

I know Tre' Williams' injury was minor (high ankle sprain). He likely will not play against Vandy to give him time to rest and heal up.

have you ever had a high ankle sprain?...didn't think so....in most cases, a high ankle sprain takes 2-3 decades to heal....i had one in high school and i am 62 years old and still walk with a limp from it....well, maybe thats a bit of an exaggeration, but it take a HAS a long time to heal

17 hours ago, cole256 said:

There's two maybe three guys you should just take their word....he's one of them. 

Recruiting world I go ellitor is as close to gospel as you can get 

3 hours ago, Charleston Tiger said:

Recruiting world I go ellitor is as close to gospel as you can get 

Where exactly does ole Froggie fit into the equation on this list of accolades?

While I admit, I normally don't bring any logical facts, new information, or sensible reason to discussions, I bring a much needed third opinion to drive creativity oftentimes. No?

12 hours ago, Auburn4life said:

I hope they rest most of the guys with minor injuries to let them heal. Shouldn't need them against Vandy.

Famous last words. Vandy is no pushover and Auburn isn't yet good enough to think it can overlook any SEC team. Hopefully, the players and coaches are not as ignorant as some Auburn fans.

Bojangles has some of the best biscuits in the mountains of NC. Popeye's biscuits are great. Cracker Barrel has good biscuits as well. Popeye's used to have a cinnamon raison biscuits with a nice frosting on it. I need to stop with this before I get so hungry to where I have to pester my wife to drive into town and get some!

48 minutes ago, blueridge said:

Famous last words. Vandy is no pushover and Auburn isn't yet good enough to think it can overlook any SEC team. Hopefully, the players and coaches are not as ignorant as some Auburn fans.

Yea and some folks didn't think we could cover a 4 point spread at OM either. SMH WDE

49 minutes ago, blueridge said:

Yes, some people post the most ridiculous stuff on this site!

3 hours ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Hey now hold on. Sausage and biscuits are right good with some mustard on them. :Sing:

Ha! When I was dating my wife 34 years ago I took her deer hunting one morning. We stopped at a little place I knew in Lafayette, and got a couple sausage biscuits. As I proceeded to add mustard to mine, she turned her little nose up. I convinced her to try it. I had to turn around, go back to the window and get another package of mustard. She has been eating them that way ever since. Golf, as for you, if you're ever in N. GA look me up, and I will see that you get a lesson in true country culture.:beer2:

9 hours ago, bdc81 said:

Uh, didn't vandy beat UGA at home?

Little doc

Hasn't everybody beat uga this year ? If your saying Vandy is good because they beat uga then you are not watching much football this year. Actually Vandy is probably better than uga but that still doesn't mean either one of them are any good. WDE

Aside from everyone talking about breakfast, does anyone have an update on the injured players?

Youn guys using syrup on biscuits got it all wrong. What you should be using is warm molasses mixing in some good old churned butter with Moma Joys biscuits. Now that's to die for.

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

Aside from everyone talking about breakfast, does anyone have an update on the injured players?

Abw, It all comes down to breakfast.

but...I haven't changed my forecast much. Williams will be held out this week I'm pretty sure. Davis likely too, but his injury will be a nagging, how much pain can you play through, til the end of the year. I'm sure he'll weigh his options a bit as we get more info in. We should get a little bit more info today from the coaches as the players permit.

4 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

Abw, It all comes down to breakfast.

but...I haven't changed my forecast much. Williams will be held out this week I'm pretty sure. Davis likely too, but his injury will be a nagging, how much pain can you play through, til the end of the year. I'm sure he'll weigh his options a bit as we get more info in. We should get a little bit more info today from the coaches as the players permit.

That's not great news about Davis. If we can do it... I'd sit him until the Iron Bowl and let him heal as much as possible.  We're going to need him.

19 hours ago, tombigbeetiger said:

have you ever had a high ankle sprain?...didn't think so....in most cases, a high ankle sprain takes 2-3 decades to heal....i had one in high school and i am 62 years old and still walk with a limp from it....well, maybe thats a bit of an exaggeration, but it take a HAS a long time to heal

I said high ankle sprain but I'm probably not correct on that being the actual issue. I know it's the ankle though. It has been wrapped but he's been walking around on it fine so maybe it's not that at all.

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Really hope this can be a depth building kind of game, but not banking on it, at least not early.

Even if they next three games aren't entirely depth building, I expect them to be confidence building, which may be just as important at this juncture. If we can go into the Iron Bowl with some serious swagger, it could pay serious dividends. 

Archived