America's new perception in the World's eyes

Donutboy

I don't care to read your link because I don't really care what the rest of the world thinks of us. I am pleased with the actions we have taken to date in order to offer our citizens better protection. 9/11 was a wake up call of tremendous proportions. More attacks were/are on the way. I believe our actions have greatly affected certain terrorists groups abilities to attack us here and focused their attentions elsewhere. They are having some success against US interests and we are having success in drawing them out and killing those worthless pieces of crap.

I was in Germany a few weeks ago on business, sitting in a bar with a Marine. We were obviously Americans and in no time at all had quite a few young Germans around us telling us how much they wanted to visit for the first time or go back to the States. One girl was even moving to the LA in a few days. Regardless of what you read in the press about criticism of our policies, most of the civilized, educated world knows what we stand for and that we are the brightest beacon for freedom and democracy in the world. Now, if only we can get our own people to realize this...

Archived