***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Just now, gr82b4au said:

Haha I just don't understand why people get so upset. This team is playing hard and are winning at a place we have not won in a decade. 

I guess I need to stay away from game threads. 

I know you don't or else you would understand momentum

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AURex said:

Auburn secondary could have been called for PI on several more pass plays. DBs are sure pushing their luck and I'm amazed the refs blew that obvious one. And the tackling has not been good. Lots of flailing, not wrapping up. It's distressing to see UGA running the ball so successfully.

But Adams has been the man rushing the passer! Glad to see the rush finally getting to Eason.

Just think how many completed passes Auburn would have without counting those little forward shovels in the backfield. SW has not looked sharp so far.

Hoping some adjustments at the half, but also the team needs a spark, some big plays. A few successful passes by SW would be a good start. Drive the field for a TD at the opening of the second half would be great.

I think it is the conservative play calling.

1 minute ago, AURex said:

Auburn secondary could have been called for PI on several more pass plays. DBs are sure pushing their luck and I'm amazed the refs blew that obvious one. And the tackling has not been good. Lots of flailing, not wrapping up. It's distressing to see UGA running the ball so successfully.

But Adams has been the man rushing the passer! Glad to see the rush finally getting to Eason.

Just think how many completed passes Auburn would have without counting those little forward shovels in the backfield. SW has not looked sharp so far.

Hoping some adjustments at the half, but also the team needs a spark, some big plays. A few successful passes by SW would be a good start. Drive the field for a TD at the opening of the second half would be great.

Not sure why we keep getting beat deep.

5 minutes ago, au701948 said:

Yea..our first pass play should be to a wide open TE over the middle...then so substitutions...get the momentum going.

That kid might have seen the only pass in his career. At least as long as Gus is here

6 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Haha I just don't understand why people get so upset. This team is playing hard and are winning at a place we have not won in a decade. 

I guess I need to stay away from game threads. 

That is what happens when you let a team like UGA hang around. When you are just okay having a lead..MOMENTUM. We will fight back and win this though. 

Just now, AubieAH3 said:

Y'all this is way worse than we thought. Sean's arm is shot. He has nothing on it.

Dude, that was just a bad throw.

Archived