***Auburn vs. Georgia - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DAG said:

Throw it out of bounds! Throwing it right to a defender has nothing to do with arm strength. There were two defenders there. God you guys make the biggest excuses.

If you think Sean is playing 100% you are kidding yourself. My husband, a Bammer who does not keep up with AU, just said "What's wrong with your QB? Is his throwing shoulder hurt?"

Sean looks to be playing scared of further injury. I think combined with our play calling it looks fairly obvious.

Gus deserves to be fired if we do not beat a weak uga team this season.  However; because we have Jay Jacobs as AD, there should be no confidence that we can hire anyone better than Gus.

wde

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

very stupid play call

How can you criticize a play call when the OL blows the blocking assignments that bad?  You couldn't even tell what the play was supposed to be???

Just now, AubieAH3 said:

If you think Sean is playing 100% you are kidding yourself. My husband, a Bammer who does not keep up with AU, just said "What's wrong with your QB? Is his throwing shoulder hurt?"

Sean looks to be playing scared of further injury. I think combined with our play calling it looks fairly obvious.

I didn't say he was playing 100% . News flash, most players aren't. I am saying he threw a piss poor throw.  You can make excuses all you want.

Archived