Men vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnson at the line shooting 1 and 1.  Bonus both ways the remainder of the game.   FT good.  Bonus good.  44-41.

10 minutes ago, Altima said:

We've missed 8 (maybe 9) free-throws...

that WILL comeback to bite us.

Think they heard you.

FT shooting perking up!

7 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Guess its a good time for you to quit watching then.   Why the constant negativity?   NO WAY you can know that for certain.

You serious?  Have to been watching?  There's no way you can tell me that our free-throws won't come back to bite us either...?!?!?

All you do is call people out for having an opinion that differs from yours...  negative, but honest.  Like you're damn 'gods gift' to basketball?!?!?  

I mean for real...?  Chill out and let people talk.

2 minutes ago, Altima said:

You serious?  Have to been watching?  There's no way you can tell me that our free-throws won't come back to bite us either...?!?!?  If we win the game did the free throws bite Us?  NO.  Absolutely NOT.   So, yes I can tell you they won't if we win the game.  You've already got this one in the loss column based on your absolute statements.  I watch EVERY GAME.

All you do is call people out for having an opinion that differs from yours...  negative, but honest.  Like you're damn 'gods gift' to basketball?!?!?  No I address people that are constantly negative and making absolute statements before the game is even over. 

7 minutes ago, Altima said:

You serious?  Have to been watching?  There's no way you can tell me that our free-throws won't come back to bite us either...?!?!?

All you do is call people out for having an opinion that differs from yours...  negative, but honest.  Like you're damn 'gods gift' to basketball?!?!?  

lol.....he sure tries hard though......a bit on the silly side, but he is good for a laugh or two....be gentle with him

Archived