Maddow's MONUMENTAL meltdown !!!

AURaptor

39 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Multiple Hillary people talked to Russians too...

anyway, back to Maddow, it's funny that even the NBC President is saying she served up a huge whiff. She seems to be the only one putting on a positive spin on this disaster.

She's acting like a proud retriever who brought back maggot infested road kill & thinking her masters will be ever so proud!! She's deranged. 

Overhyped? Certainly. Calling it a monumental meltdown? That's deranged.

2 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Overhyped? Certainly. Calling it a monumental meltdown? That's deranged.

Her career took a massive hit not seen since Jerry Rivers opened Capones " vault ". You wanna fuss about semantics? Be my guest! :laugh: 

2 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Her career took a massive hit not seen since Jerry Rivers opened Capones " vault ". You wanna fuss about semantics? Be my guest! :laugh: 

We'll see. The vault was empty. This was real, but anticlimactic. She'll be the butt of some jokes, but unless she truly stumbles will keep her ratings. And unlike Rivera, she has some real stories she's pursuing. 

The fantasy that you and Rachel and others of like mind keep dreaming about vs reality.

7 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

The fantasy that you and Rachel and others of like mind keep dreaming about vs reality.

Don't care to watch video. I think she looked foolish because of the buildup. Colbert skewered her pretty good. Deserved. Still don't think she's finished.

She's not finished, but I think she had built up some (sometimes grudging) respect that evaporated last night.  It's not the end, but she'd better not shill like this for a bunch of hyped up nothing ever again.

21 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

She's not finished, but I think she had built up some (sometimes grudging) respect that evaporated last night.  It's not the end, but she'd better not shill like this for a bunch of hyped up nothing ever again.

She runs the risk any true believer does. Hope she learns from it.

21 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Oh please, I hope she keeps doing more & more! 

:thumbsup:

I would prefer that people learn from their mistakes and pursue truth over hype, no matter what side they fall on.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

I would prefer that people learn from their mistakes and pursue truth over hype, no matter what side they fall on.

What amazes me is... She HAD THE INFO, which basically just showed he made a lot of $, and then paid a lot of taxes,  and still chose to go on air, after the fact. 

I really don't get what she expected to come from all this hype. :gofig: 

Just now, AURaptor said:

What amazes me is... She HAD THE INFO, which basically just showed he made a lot of $, and then paid a lot of taxes,  and still chose to go on air, after the fact. 

I really don't get what she expected to come from all this hype. :gofig: 

Me either.  It was a really stupid play given that she knew she didn't have anything of substance.

7 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Don't care to watch video. I think she looked foolish because of the buildup. Colbert skewered her pretty good. Deserved. Still don't think she's finished.

It's a 0:23 second long video of Van Jones ( former Obama admin staffer and well known communist ) simply saying she whiffed on this, and that it was a win / win for Trump. 

Seriously, why scared of a short little video clip which has Leftists in their own words describing what a fail Maddow's stunt was ? 

9 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

It's a 0:23 second long video of Van Jones ( former Obama admin staffer and well known communist ) simply saying she whiffed on this, and that it was a win / win for Trump. 

Seriously, why scared of a short little video clip which has Leftists in their own words describing what a fail Maddow's stunt was ? 

I already said she blew it. I don't need her competitor to tell me that. Fail is not necessarily a monumental meltdown. 

8 hours ago, AURaptor said:

mini Trump

11 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

I already said she blew it. I don't need her competitor to tell me that

He said he was hoping she'd find something. I'd call them more colleagues than competitors, regardless of what networks on which they currently appear. 

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

mini Trump

It was a YUGE disatser... YUGE ! 

33 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

He said he was hoping she'd find something. I'd call them more colleagues than competitors, regardless of what networks on which they currently appear. 

Right.:-\

5 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Right.:-\

Empty sarcasm for one who didn't even have the backbone to watch 23 seconds of a harmless video. 

7 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Oooo. Backbone. :laugh:

I prefer backbone to other body parts, because really... strength and bravery don't come from ...well, you know. 

You nailed it Raptor...total meltdown...yet another liberal wet dream down the drain..."if we could only get those tax returns then we'd show them who he really is"....let me see, what is this? at least the 10th surefire, can't miss, "we've got him now" moment of the left where they're really going to expose Trump for what he is...and it appears that is exactly what they did...he's a pretty damn good business man...made $150m and paid a higher %'age of his income in taxes than all their hero's (Bernie, his worship, etc., who criticized him).  Hope they're all enjoying the tast of crow this week....including all the smart people on this board.... I think Geraldo must be the happiest man in the world this week....

And that great bastion of American liberty, the unbiased press, continues to expose itself for what it really is...a bunch of whiny self important liberal-indoctrinated college-educated-idiot mouthpiece a**holes who've never held a job trying to make themselves the story....not my definition...remember Ben Rhodes?  If there ever was one that fit the bill it is Rachel Maddow...such brilliance!, such intellect!, such a tool....the smartest people in the room once again outsmarted by dumb old Donald...

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

2.87 to 2.75

That "skyrocket" won't be getting any speeding tickets. :lol:

The skyrocket was about Maddow's huge ratings increase.  Her ratings in March were a 107% increase over her ratings from the same month in 2016.  She has apparently added on to that since March (going from 2.7 million to 2.875 million in less than two months).  

Archived