So about that awesome RNC IT security

AUUSN

I'll also note, Upguard handled this responsibly:

Deep Root has contracted the security firm Stroz Friedberg to perform a thorough investigation of the exposure.

The exposure, between June 1 and June 14, was sealed shut shortly after Vickery made the discovery during the night of June 12 and notified relevant regulatory bodies. 

When it was discovered, they informed the people who needed to know so it could be secured - which it was shortly thereafter.  

So, 64 is quibbling over 200 vs. 198 million and using that to claim it's all fake.

Hell, that's a million less than the 3 million illegal votes cast for Hillary!   ;D

How's that investigation going anyway?  Have they identified those illegal votes yet?  It must be true, Trump said it.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

So, 64 is quibbling over 200 vs. 198 million and using that to claim it's all fake.

Hell, that's a million less than the 3 million illegal votes cast for Hillary!   ;D

How's that investigation going anyway?  Have they identified those illegal votes yet?  It must be true, Trump said it.

Well, he's actually quibbling over 147 million vs 198 million.  And he's tossing out various other red herrings to cast doubt on it even though the damn company in charge of IT security for the RNC already admitted to the entire thing.

10 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Well, he's actually quibbling over 147 million vs 198 million.  And he's tossing out various other red herrings to cast doubt on it even though the damn company in charge of IT security for the RNC already admitted to the entire thing.

OK, but my point is how Trumpettes get all belligerant over the factual details in some article, but don't seem to be bothered at all by Trump's blatent lies.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

OK, but my point is how Trumpettes get all belligerant over the factual details in some article, but don't seem to be bothered at all by Trump's blatent lies.

Homer, you know Trump doesn't lie. It's that silly 140 character limit that is the problem. 

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

And this would have never been posted or read by anyone had Hillary won the election (btw she won the popular vote as you often remind). 

Who do you folks hate most? Trump or "Trumpettes". 

8 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

That seems to be the M.O. of the WH and those who support him. 

You hate them to Elle - See what your insurance does without imbeciles and morons as you frequently refer to.

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You hate them to Elle - See what your insurance does without imbeciles and morons as you frequently refer to.

What the heck are you talking about?

5 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

What the heck are you talking about?

I am talking about anything you answer on this board. You take swipe at anyone who remotely supports our POTUS

8 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I am talking about anything you answer on this board. You take swipe at anyone who remotely supports our POTUS

And they call liberals snowflakes. :lmao:

10 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

And they call liberals snowflakes. :lmao:

Well.... I do not like it when you call me things.

"And that is all I've got to say about that."

32 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Well.... I do not like it when you call me things.

"And that is all I've got to say about that."

You can avoid that by not engaging me. There is also a block feature here that's really great for avoiding people who you don't want to hear. 

My apologies for hurting your feeling. But know this, I really don't have the capacity to respect those who defend Trump. If that includes you, then I suggest you either deal with it or block me. 

9 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

You can avoid that by not engaging me. There is also a block feature here that's really great for avoiding people who you don't want to hear. 

My apologies for hurting your feeling. But know this, I really don't have the capacity to respect those who defend Trump. If that includes you, then I suggest you either deal with it or block me. 

Suggesting personal responsibility to a Trump apologist. They think that only applies to others.

Archived