Russians!!!!!!!

DKW 86

What exactly is the "Russian Story" getting the Corp-Dems?

Congressional Democrats: Stop Russian Idiocy...

Corp-Dems will keep screaming "Russians!" and we will keep losing elections, after elections, after elections.

You cant govern if you cant win an election. Last year, in my state wide ballot, there were 16/18 races that the Republican won un-opposed. You cant win anything if you cant even field a team.

Courtesy LANGUAGE WARNING...

Justice Democrats What Kyle is talking about...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

I am saddened that no one followed up here and clicked the links...

Clicked a link and saw a picture of Pelosi.........................

7 hours ago, homersapien said:

If there's nothing there to find, what's all the damn angst about?  :dunno:

"Corp-Dems will keep screaming "Russians!" and we will keep losing elections, after elections, after elections."

I guess some so-called Liberals are just too sycophantic to the Elites in the Party to step back and see the whole picture. 
Since Trump: The Left has gone 0-5 in Special Elections. 0-5 isnt getting back to relevance.

59 minutes ago, DKW 86 said:

"Corp-Dems will keep screaming "Russians!" and we will keep losing elections, after elections, after elections."

I guess some so-called Liberals are just too sycophantic to the Elites in the Party to step back and see the whole picture. 
Since Trump: The Left has gone 0-5 in Special Elections. 0-5 isnt getting back to relevance.

0-5 in red states. Dems came great deal closer to winning in these states than they should have. 

9 hours ago, bigbird said:

Certain groups won't ever let it go.

I'm old enough to remember the GOP stopping  the world over a black dress, cigar and one on one in the Oval. But a foreign adversary meddling in our election, meh?

When seven different investigations all find no wrongdoing maybe some people will let it go. 

23 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I'm old enough to remember the GOP stopping  the world over a black dress, cigar and one on one in the Oval. But a foreign adversary meddling in our election, meh?

You are absolutely correct.

36 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

0-5 in red states. Dems came great deal closer to winning in these states than they should have. 

Do you hear yourself sometimes? 0-5 and you seem to be alright with making no progress toward a better way. <smh>

TO BE IN POWER, you have TO WIN ELECTIONS. Anything less than winning is losing. There is no divisional champ or runner up in politics.

Just now, DKW 86 said:

Do you hear yourself sometimes? 0-5 and you seem to be alright with making no progress toward a better way. <smh>

Yeah I hear myself. Running a close race in a solid red state is progress. All of those seats should have been easy wins for the GOP but instead they had to fight to win. South Carolina had a 51-45 contest. How did Dems get that many votes in a solid red state? Progress. 

Again, the assumptions people make about me here are amusing, I'm "alright with making no progress toward a better way"?  You assume that from a few posts on a message board? You have zero clue what I do outside this message board. But keep those assumptions coming. Laughter is good for me. 

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

TO BE IN POWER, you have TO WIN ELECTIONS. Anything less than winning is losing. There is no divisional champ or runner up in politics.

Cool, shouty caps. Winning takes progress in states that are red. Dems are making strides to one day winning those states but it doesn't happen in six months. Now as for being in power, who controls the senate? The GOP. Who can't seem to pass a healthcare bill they promised constituents? The GOP. Power is meaningless if you can't do what you promised you'd do. 

And historically, with a President this unliked, the run up to the midterms look pretty bad for his party. Doesnt look much like progress from a distance.

I was told the reason the Dems didnt go in in Montana was to focus on GA6. They did. Wasted a ton of money that could have won MT. 

15 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

Did the losers get participation certificates? Many millions of out-of-state dollars poured into Georgia and Ossoff still couldn't win is "progress" ? I do like an optimist! :)

8 hours ago, Mikey said:

Did the losers get participation certificates? Many millions of out-of-state dollars poured into Georgia and Ossoff still couldn't win is "progress" ? I do like an optimist! :)

You do realize the generation thatcomplains about participation trophies is the generation that handed them out?

Going to explain this one more time for the ones who have been affected by Trump's dumbing down of America - Dems running a tight race in solid red states, one state where the GOP held the seat for 23 years, is progress. We are making headways in red states. If Auburn were unranked and stayed on the field with a number 1 team we'd call that progress. Progress doesn't mean your goals are obtained, just that you've moved closer to them. 

32 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

You do realize the generation thatcomplains about participation trophies is the generation that handed them out?

I never handed any out and I'm complaining. So no, I don't realize anything of the sort. I did complain about handing out trophys for 2nd place. I didn't like that either, I thought 2nd place should get a pat on the back and a "nice season". I think you should talk to a 30-something person about participation trophys. It seems those, along with a bunch of other second rate thinking, started with people that were brought up believing that stuff should be free and handed to them.

43 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Going to explain this one more time for the ones who have been affected by Trump's dumbing down of America - Dems running a tight race in solid red states, one state where the GOP held the seat for 23 years, is progress. We are making headways in red states. If Auburn were unranked and stayed on the field with a number 1 team we'd call that progress. Progress doesn't mean your goals are obtained, just that you've moved closer to them. 

You're reasoning with gloaters. But you're right:

http://www.economist.com/blogs/graphicdetail/2017/06/daily-chart-15

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I never handed any out and I'm complaining. So no, I don't realize anything of the sort. I did complain about handing out trophys for 2nd place. I didn't like that either, I thought 2nd place should get a pat on the back and a "nice season". I think you should talk to a 30-something person about participation trophys. It seems those, along with a bunch of other second rate thinking, started with people that were brought up believing that stuff should be free and handed to them.

I have talked to a thirty something. He said he never asked for a damn trophy, but it was given to him. He said a good education should be a right for all Americans not a priveledge for the wealthy or something that straps someone with tremendous debt. Healthcare should be a right too. 

But instead of actually doing something to make education and healthcare available to all Americans, the right has developed the rhetoric about participation trophies to  demonize something that would actually make America better. 

39 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I have talked to a thirty something. He said he never asked for a damn trophy, but it was given to him. He said a good education should be a right for all Americans not a priveledge for the wealthy or something that straps someone with tremendous debt. Healthcare should be a right too. 

But instead of actually doing something to make education and healthcare available to all Americans, the right has developed the rhetoric about participation trophies to  demonize something that would actually make America better. 

I thought healthcare and education is available to all Americans.

BTW, several years ago my 12 YO baseball team came in 2nd @ District in Auburn. We took the trophy out to the parking lot a ran over it with the truck.

21 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I thought healthcare and education is available to all Americans.

BTW, several years ago my 12 YO baseball team came in 2nd @ District in Auburn. We took the trophy out to the parking lot a ran over it with the truck.

Your admitted ignorance explains a lot. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Your admitted ignorance explains a lot. Thanks.

Tex, only said that I thought education and healthcare is available to all Americans. What did I miss?

52 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Tex, only said that I thought education and healthcare is available to all Americans. What did I miss?

A new Ferrari is "available" to all Americans too. :-\

Archived