Russians!!!!!!!

DKW 86

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And let's not forget that one of the things they were guilty of, is ridiculing how Trump put up framed pictures of himself on the cover of Time magazine that were fake.  :roflol:

You couldn't make this up.   

7 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I thought healthcare and education is available to all Americans.

BTW, several years ago my 12 YO baseball team came in 2nd @ District in Auburn. We took the trophy out to the parking lot a ran over it with the truck.

:slapfh:

13 minutes ago, homersapien said:

And let's not forget that one of the things they were guilty of, is ridiculing how Trump put up framed pictures of himself on the cover of Time magazine that were fake.  :roflol:

You couldn't make this up.   

The guy that calls media "fake news" puts up a fake news cover up in several of his resorts. His hypocrisy knows know bounds. 

Let's take a trip on the WayBack Machine. It wasn't long ago that Mika and Joe were roundly criticized for being too friendly with Trump. He has been on their show many times. The funny thing for everyone here is that prior to 2011, Trump had self identified as a Democrat. He was every celebs friend. He was never accused of being a Racist nor of Misogyny. Now, he is of course a poster child for all that is wrong in the world today. I never liked the "born on third base, thought he hit a triple" legendary blowhardiness. He was bloviating on Donahue 3 decades ago. I just never got him as a successful business guy with 2-3 bankruptcies. He cheated on every woman he's ever been with. His treatment of Ivana was just pitiful. Never liked the putz. Never saw why anyone would have ever watched his show. So now his friends the Scarboroughs are turning on him. Excuse me if I can't care less. 

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Transparent President... tweets what he thinks poops.

FTFY. Going off on Mika after all Joe and her have done for him...The man has no class and he is a true insult to every President before him. It is sad that the last election was so bad that DT got elected. In 3 years we can fix this...

15 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

His tweets are beneath the office of the presidency. I can't ever recall a former President, Democrat or Republican, that has hurled such  childish insults because of media criticism. You'd think that POTUS would have much more important things to do.

But since you being up blame- what about the nasty things Trump said about Heidi Cruz? What was it that she did to Trump to deserve his insults? 

When Trump calls out someone then he is accountable, and must face any repercussions. when someone calls out Trump, they need to be willing to do the same. It's called being accountable for your own actions, and it's a very adult thing to do.

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Transparent President... tweets what he thinks.

How refreshing, say what you mean and mean what you say. I listened to 8 years of Obama's favorite two words: uh, uh and then whatever politically correct garbage followed.

18 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

How refreshing, say what you mean and mean what you say. I listened to 8 years of Obama's favorite two words: uh, uh and then whatever politically correct garbage followed.

Are you a parent?

51 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Yeah, very "refreshing".  "Grab 'em by the *****."

What a pathetic example you are.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

When Trump calls out someone then he is accountable, and must face any repercussions. when someone calls out Trump, they need to be willing to do the same. It's called being accountable for your own actions, and it's a very adult thing to do.

Your president has an extremely fragile ego. He can't focus on his job because his attention is on himself.  He is six months into his term and hasn't fully staffed government positions. He has a failing second healthcare bill and instead spends his time criticizing media outlets via Twitter. If you think that's the "adult thing to do" then you and I have vastly different interpretations of what an adult is.

What message does the world hear when the leader of America can be rattled by a morning cable news show? 

41 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Are you a parent?

I have several children and grandchildren. My 8 year old granddaughter just professed Jesus as her Savior Wed. night; one of the happiest days of my life. I know where you are going. Trump is not a good role model for children. I don't approve of his language or some of his antics, but separating church from state, I believe he has the basic idea of the type of change our country needs and has needed for a while and that's why I support him as President. He is not a politician, and I feel if people would just step back and quit attacking every single word he says and every single move he makes then maybe he would just settle into the presidency and do a decent job for all of us. I have never seen a President so relentlessly scrutinized from day 1 like Trump has been. Thanks for being concerned about my children and grandchildren, but God's got them in his hands.

8 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I have several children and grandchildren. My 8 year old granddaughter just professed Jesus as her Savior Wed. night; one of the happiest days of my life. I know where you are going. Trump is not a good role model for children. I don't approve of his language or some of his antics, but separating church from state, I believe he has the basic idea of the type of change our country needs and has needed for a while and that's why I support him as President. He is not a politician, and I feel if people would just step back and quit attacking every single word he says and every single move he makes then maybe he would just settle into the presidency and do a decent job for all of us. I have never seen a President so relentlessly scrutinized from day 1 like Trump has been. Thanks for being concerned about my children and grandchildren, but God's got them in his hands.

When you say you think he can bring about the change this country needs, what is that and what about him makes you think he's qualified to do it?

Also, you blame the media for scrutinizing his words-- couldn't he minimize that issue? What leads him to engage in childish twitter spats while he has the weight of the world on his shoulders?

12 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

You've got a granddaughter and you support this misogynist?!

19 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

My 8 year old granddaughter just professed Jesus as her Savior Wed. night;

Awesome!

28 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Awesome!

Thanks bird, it really was.

38 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

When you say you think he can bring about the change this country needs, what is that and what about him makes you think he's qualified to do it?

Also, you blame the media for scrutinizing his words-- couldn't he minimize that issue? What leads him to engage in childish twitter spats while he has the weight of the world on his shoulders?

I don't give the media (but very little credence). I choose to make my own judgements based on using reasoning, life experiences, and the common sense God gave me. And yes, Trump does need to keep his hands off the Twitter button. That's something I hope he learns to do. My 3 issues are taxes, political correctness, and most important affordable health care. Trump has the political correctness solved for sure, and now needs to work on the other 2. I will give him the chance to do so before I condemn him as President. If he fails in his 4 years, I will vote for someone else then.

3 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

I don't give the media (but very little credence). I choose to make my own judgements based on using reasoning, life experiences, and the common sense God gave me. And yes, Trump does need to keep his hands off the Twitter button. That's something I hope he learns to do. My 3 issues are taxes, political correctness, and most important affordable health care. Trump has the political correctness solved for sure, and now needs to work on the other 2. I will give him the chance to do so before I condemn him as President. If he fails in his 4 years, I will vote for someone else then.

Can you please explain to me what you mean by "Trumo had the political correctness solved for sure"?

1 hour ago, GiveEmElle said:

Can you please explain to me what you mean by "Trumo had the political correctness solved for sure"?

Glad to later, no time today.

Archived