Russians!!!!!!!

DKW 86

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need (affordable) health care. Here's a fact: in the last couple of years my insurance premium taken out of my paycheck is over 1/5 of my take home pay, and my co-pay is $40.00 per doctor visit. This is a 55% increase of my premium and a 62% increase of my co-pay b/c of the crappy Obamacare. I am thankful that Trump is trying to help in this matter, and as screwed up as health insurance has gotten because of Obama in the past few years, how can anybody expect Trump or anybody else to come up with a quick fix when it took a good while to get to this point. I am tired of all the whining about the new proposed bill, when I am struggling bc of the old bill.

18 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

We need (affordable) health care. Here's a fact: in the last couple of years my insurance premium taken out of my paycheck is over 1/5 of my take home pay, and my co-pay is $40.00 per doctor visit. This is a 55% increase of my premium and a 62% increase of my co-pay b/c of the crappy Obamacare. I am thankful that Trump is trying to help in this matter, and as screwed up as health insurance has gotten because of Obama in the past few years, how can anybody expect Trump or anybody else to come up with a quick fix when it took a good while to get to this point. I am tired of all the whining about the new proposed bill, when I am struggling bc of the old bill.

Ask him why he does not fix this problem without attaching a tax break for himself with it. 

6 minutes ago, alexava said:

Ask him why he does not fix this problem without attaching a tax break for himself with it. 

I'm not in a position to do that.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

A new Ferrari is "available" to all Americans too. :-\

Sure, but most people can not afford a Ferr............ Oh, I get it Homer. You are ok.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

I thought healthcare and education is available to all Americans.

BTW, several years ago my 12 YO baseball team came in 2nd @ District in Auburn. We took the trophy out to the parking lot a ran over it with the truck.

Good thing you didn't poke a hole in your tire. 

I started playing sports 39 years ago. Always got a trophy or plaque for participating. Most people I talk to about this 15-20 years older than me says the same. During the past six years coaching kids baseball, some years we did trophies or medals commemorating the season and team not as a reward. I don't care either way. Really rather spend the money on a swim party and not junk up kids bedroom with trophies that get trashed eventually. But I know people personally who both received " participation trophies " as kids and gave them as coach but politically bitch about it. 

2 minutes ago, alexava said:

Good thing you didn't poke a hole in your tire. 

I started playing sports 39 years ago. Always got a trophy or plaque for participating. Most people I talk to about this 15-20 years older than me says the same. During the past six years coaching kids baseball, some years we did trophies or medals commemorating the season and team not as a reward. I don't care either way. Really rather spend the money on a swim party and not junk up kids bedroom with trophies that get trashed eventually. But I know people personally who both received " participation trophies " as kids and gave them as coach but politically bitch about it. 

I have no problem with giving the kids a trophy or plaque. We just did not like 2nd place.

44 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Trump is not trying to help in any matter. He is spending his time accusing Obama of collusion because he didn't do "anything" about Russia, calling media outlets "fake news" and insulting the hosts of Morning Joe via Twitter. His fragile ego is driving all he does. He doesn't give a damn about America. Everything he does is about his ego or his pocketbook. 

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Trump is not trying to help in any matter. He is spending his time accusing Obama of collusion because he didn't do "anything" about Russia, calling media outlets "fake news" and insulting the hosts of Morning Joe via Twitter. His fragile ego is driving all he does. He doesn't give a damn about America. Everything he does is about his ego or his pocketbook. 

uhhhh ok

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

May be able to you help you out Argo. Know some people.....

Even if I proved Trump to be genuine, the Dems would still dispute it to their dying day, and then from the grave. Thanks for the thought though Salty.

32 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

and he went to a re-election fund raiser last night. Barry did a lot of that to.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-06-28/with-40-months-to-go-trump-holds-re-election-fundraiser 

38 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

uhhhh ok

http://www.thedailybeast.com/does-trump-know-the-1st-thing-about-health-care-aide-he-understands-winning

Does Trump Know the First Thing About Health Care? Aide: ‘He Understands Winning.’

No one—not even Trump’s own aides—thinks he’s ‘totally engaged on health care.’

The president’s close aides and political advisers, six of whom spoke to The Daily Beast on the condition of anonymity in order to speak freely, would beg to differ. Some of them simply laughed at the very suggestion that the president knows much, or even cares, about health care policy in this country.

Trump’s Wednesday hate-tweets came the morning after a story was published at The New York Times that stated that one Republican senator who supports the Senate’s Trumpcare legislation exited a Tuesday meeting with President Trump at the White House with the strong impression that “the president did not have a grasp of some basic elements of the Senate plan.” Furthermore, Trump appeared “especially confused when a moderate Republican complained that opponents of the bill would cast it as a massive tax break for the wealthy,” according to the Times’ account.

9 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Oh, so sorry for name calling this saint.

When you attack someone on national tv like she did, you need to be willing to accept the repercussions. Trump would not have made his statement, if she had not made hers first. Who is to blame here really?

10 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

Oh, so sorry for name calling this saint.

Lol. It's like the twilight zone. You get called immature for calling out the most immature person to ever be elected to any public office in the USA. He hardly ever disappoints. 

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

When you attack someone on national tv like she did, you need to be willing to accept the repercussions. Trump would not have made his statement, if she had not made hers first. Who is to blame here really?

Yes where are all the adults....

23 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

His tweets are beneath the office of the presidency. I can't ever recall a former President, Democrat or Republican, that has hurled such  childish insults because of media criticism. You'd think that POTUS would have much more important things to do.

But since you being up blame- what about the nasty things Trump said about Heidi Cruz? What was it that she did to Trump to deserve his insults? 

4 hours ago, alexava said:

He's not fixing it with or without a tax break.

36 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Seriously?   :laugh:

I expect she's delighted with the "repercussions".  Trump can be trolled as easily as a small child. What a fool to put himself on display like that.  Such a snowflake has no business being president.

The rest of the world are laughing their asses off at us.

Archived