Could This Be Bye Bye Bernie

Proud Tiger

If this continues and Bernie's wife if found guilty, it could end any future political ambitions of Bernie. Where do you thing his supporters would turn?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/10/jane-sanders-land-deal-federal-probe-reportedly-seeking-grand-jury-testimony.html

Not saying it is, BUT...I would not be shocked to find the Clinton's Fingerprints on this. What he did to her, or could do to her in 2020 would be too much. 

I will say it now: dont be surprised if HRC runs again in 2020.

7 minutes ago, alexava said:

Bernie and Hillary are both too old. They are done. 

I think you may underestimate the drive of HRC on this...

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Not saying it is, BUT...I would not be shocked to find the Clinton's Fingerprints on this. What he did to her, or could do to her in 2020 would be too much. 

Who is running DOJ?

26 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Who is running DOJ?

The saame people whom appointed special counsel Mueller.

I think you may underestimate the drive of HRC on this...

I agree. She is as driven as a bad blizzard to be the first woman president and the Dems want her to have it so they can claim that as well as having the first spouse of a former pres. to be one also. That would be something the Dems could claim that would likely never be duplicated. Perish the thought.

1 minute ago, Proud Tiger said:

I agree. She is as driven as a bad blizzard to be the first woman president and the Dems want her to have it so they can claim that as well as having the first spouse of a former pres. to be one also. That would be something the Dems could claim that would likely never be duplicated. Perish the thought.

She controls Trump's DOJ. Impressive.

I wouldn't be surprised either.

23 minutes ago, alexava said:

Yep I saw a FB meme today with about 40-50 names of people the Clintons had killed. They are slick   

Amazing, ain't it? Serial killers who've been investigated for years and never even indicted. Trump usually respects that level of talent.

15 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

That would be more idiotic than nominating her in the first place.

Hillary ain't running in 2020.

Bernie's political career is almost over anyway.  The man turns 76 in September.  I don't think Vermont will stop sending him back to Congress unless this mess somehow gets tied directly to him and not just his wife.  But either way, he doesn't have that many years left in public service.

Archived