No Opinions on Trump Reaction to White Supremacists?

AUbritt

There's a difference between offering a rational argument and merely asserting one's opinion. Get back to me when you figure out what that difference is and believe yourself capable of the former.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

here's a difference between offering a rational argument and merely asserting one's opinion.

Calling groups that terrorize their own citizens terrorists is good enough for me. Maybe you just respond too favorably to terrorists. 

15 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Calling groups that terrorize their own citizens terrorists is good enough for me. Maybe you just respond too favorably to terrorists. 

Nope -- too soon.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

BigBen and Britt's favorite civil liberties group 

https://mobile.twitter.com/USA_Gunslinger/status/897941177638428674/video/1

Maybe you better read through the thread again, Jeff.

Anyone else who does will realize that I don't hold such an opinion of antifa. Unlike you, I haven't made up my mind, yet. I can see -- dare I say it -- arguments on both sides (of the antifa question).

16 minutes ago, AUbritt said:

Maybe you better read through the thread again, Jeff.

Anyone else who does will realize that I don't hold such an opinion of antifa. Unlike you, I haven't made up my mind, yet. I can see -- dare I say it -- arguments on both sides (of the antifa question).

Maybe you're just being an ass, then. You call my assertion for them not being terrorists irrational( and it wasn't) and then you didn't give me anything to work with in return. So, I'm done. If you want a conversation, you can tell me why you think they are( or not) terrorists.

I won't be waiting for your response

Archived