111 yards of total offense.

WarDamnEagleWDE

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I prefer Oklahoma's. Balance and takes what the defense gives you and exploits it.

I agree.  I actually like Gus' offense when we are playing the sisters of the poor.  Everyone has a "scheme" but what we have is a "scheme with no adjustments".  If we are successful great, if we hit the wall it's pretty much done.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, corchjay said:

I agree.  I actually like Gus' offense when we are playing the sisters of the poor.  Everyone has a "scheme" but what we have is a "scheme with no adjustments".  If we are successful great, if we hit the wall it's pretty much done.  

Problem is we don't play them very often.  We lack the creativity it takes to exploit the defenses we play against

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Problem is we don't play them very often.  We lack the creativity it takes to exploit the defenses we play against

We beat the teams we are obviously more talented then.  The others are just well.... loses

I posted last night since Gus' arrival in what I would consider big games.  Need to win games that He is 4-16.  2 of those wins coming in 2013 UGA and bammer.  We know how both those ended.  I also included no aTm games because they have just been so weird.  

Gus and the offense will be fine in a couple of weeks, just put up a good offensive showing vs a few cupcakes and everything will be fine with the fan base.

Its happened every season for the last 3 years.  Blow out the cakes and all will be well until they run up against stout D that exposes our coaches and the roller coaster starts again.  :nopityA:

Archived