111 yards of total offense.

WarDamnEagleWDE

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coaches screwed around with the offensive line two much in preseason camp.  They should have left it intack from last year and plug new lineman in the holes that were left.

If I were Pettyway and Stidham I would have refused to keep playing without coaches calling different plays.  It seemed all of Pettway's running play were up the middle and heven was tired after the 10th time in a row he was asked to run up the middle.   We didn't have another running back tonight?  We barely tested the edge of the D with a running play and when we did it was a jet sweep to a reciever.  Even so it may have been one of our better running plays of the night. 

Obviously Stidham held the ball too long o several occasions but the coaches did nothing with play calling to help.  If Gus is still calling plays he has to stop.  Very frustrating with the offensive talent this team has.

Love the defense though. 

20 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gus is good.

He's as good as gone. Hopefully Jacobs packs up with him.

Our rivals own our ass now. Even the fake Tigers with a lake that has now beat us 4 times since 1951. Dabo owns Auburn and he hasn't even accepted the Bammer coaching position yet. Something has to change.

7 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He's as good as gone. Hopefully Jacobs packs up with him.

Our rivals own our ass now. Even the fake Tigers with a lake that has now beat us 4 times since 1951. Dabo owns Auburn and he hasn't even accepted the Bammer coaching position yet. Something has to change.

Well, if we send out the same three man search committee that recommended Gus.for the job, I wouldn't count on a whole lot.

Our next coach will have a ton of talent at his disposal though and will inevitably set the bar very high early in his tenure

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Our next coach will have a ton of talent at his disposal though and will inevitably set the bar very high early in his tenure

True but what decent coach would come to Auburn now. I wouldn't with an AD in limbo 

13 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Gus is good.

Great thread.  Hope it grows to 100 pages.  I'm off the wagon but not sure what spewing it over and over on a message board does.   You're right all the Gus supporters were wrong.  Yea You!!  I never want to lose but definitely don't think you should be trying to heckle AU supporters.  Everyone knew this was basically a 4 game season, Clemson LSU UGA and bama.  He's 0-1.  

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

True but what decent coach would come to Auburn now. I wouldn't with an AD in limbo 

are you saying that it is unlikely we upgrade our coaching staff no matter how bad it gets this year??? 

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Were the hell was the TE

Blocking 1 on 1 with the DE while Braden and James looked lost.  Well that was when he was in the game which wasn't often.  

Just gonna throw it out there.  Everyone was wanting the Baylor offense.  Well last night was the Baylor offense just at an extremely slow pace.  

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Were the hell was the TE

I expect he was trying to keep those LBs off of JS's back...and while I tried to follow what was going on, it was hard to see many receivers in the areas where you would normally have the dump off passes.    It was very congested all around the LOS.

5 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Great thread.  Hope it grows to 100 pages.  I'm off the wagon but not sure what spewing it over and over on a message board does.   You're right all the Gus supporters were wrong.  Yea You!!  I never want to lose but definitely don't think you should be trying to heckle AU supporters.  Everyone knew this was basically a 4 game season, Clemson LSU UGA and bama.  He's 0-1.  

His thread is tame compared to Bird's. Did you bust Bird's chops too? Just curious. 

When gus sharts all over the bed this happens, and AU fans get flamed here every hour or so on any given gameday, good or bad. 

Just now, tiger88 said:

His thread is tame compared to Bird's. Did you bust Bird's chops too? Just curious. 

When gus sharts all over the bed this happens, and AU fans get flamed here every hour or so on any given gameday, good or bad. 

Nope.  WDE has an agenda.  Bird wants what is best for AU not his agenda.  

11 minutes ago, corchjay said:

Blocking 1 on 1 with the DE while Braden and James looked lost.  Well that was when he was in the game which wasn't often.  

Just gonna throw it out there.  Everyone was wanting the Baylor offense.  Well last night was the Baylor offense just at an extremely slow pace.  

True but that really helped protection. Not trying to be a smart ass coach but wouldn't he be a good target in the red zone 

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I expect he was trying to keep those LBs off of JS's back...and while I tried to follow what was going on, it was hard to see many receivers in the areas where you would normally have the dump off passes.    It was very congested all around the LOS.

It really helped a lot.

Archived