Our D is nasty this year! Here's some stats.

GwillMac6

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, WFE12 said:

Feels REALLY good to see AU ahead of bammer in something.. Especially defense.

I remember watching MSU against LSU and LSU had plenty of opportunities in that game (dropped balls, wide open receivers overthrown). They pretty much stacked the box all night because they weren't worried about LSU throwing the ball and they were right. Etling is awful and the backup isn't much better. MSU doesn't have a great run defense. Probably better than Mizz but the assignment discipline against UGA was very poor. 

Also, LSU defense is the worst I've seen them in a long time. Especially up front. 

Auburn Muts & turds are the best in the conference and all elite defenses. I like ours the best and think we can hand it to those teams if we stay healthy and play smart. The offense is coming along, but not yet totally there of which most of you will agree. MSU will be a good bit tougher than Mizzou, but we should be able to come away with a solid win. I like 38-17 us of course. Very well could be 41-14 or 41-10. We could shut them totally down, but it will require us playing at a level a notch or 2 higher than the past 4 games. Heck why not 3-2! Golf would be smiling all week!

Archived