Offensive line play

dave$AU

Did y'all hear where Coach Hand had a detached retina at the Missouri game and refused to go to the hospital until he got home from the game? He could have lost his eyesight! He had surgery before the OM game and didn't take the week off of practice. He's dedicated, that's for sure.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, 3rdgeneration said:

Did y'all hear where Coach Hand had a detached retina at the Missouri game and refused to go to the hospital until he got home from the game? He could have lost his eyesight! He had surgery before the OM game and didn't take the week off of practice. He's dedicated, that's for sure.

Even I respect him for that, although I wonder how smart he is for doing that.   I still think that he is not so much as a line coach, and we had a much better one that left

It is indeed fun to go back and read that the sky is falling and as of today has yet to hit the ground. ???

OHHHH so now we know why Herb Hand couldn't see what the best OL unit he was forced to alter his lineup due to injury. Thankfully he got that detached retina taken care of.

Awesome to see Dunn do so well. Frustrating that he wasn't given the opportunity to start the season if he is so good.

Archived