Thank You Pres. Trump

Proud Tiger

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I assumed you knew that.  I posted just to make sure PT wasn't under any impression that we thought he was here to express thanks to the orangutan in the West Wing.

Most people I know who write a thank you note send it to the person they are thanking. I assumed his Google was broken and he was crying for help. ?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Good Christ talk about picking at nits.

“100% correct”

Dont blame me for attacking a shallow argument.

2 hours ago, GiveEmElle said:

The mailing address for the White House :

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW

Washington, DC 20500

I doubt your POTUS reads an AU message board. I also doubt he reads at all. 

You can catch him here also Elle.......just helping you out because I am kind like that.

1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480
Mar-a-Lago Club, Address

7 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You can catch him here also Elle.......just helping you out because I am kind like that.

1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach, FL 33480
Mar-a-Lago Club, Address

I'm not the one you should address (pun  intended) here. PT is the one who wants to send him a thank you note. 

Wow....lmao! Trump is a loony tune but damn he has a great set of groupies.

I'm ashamed of him but he's still the president. :(

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

Is this a grievance? Like y’all say, “this is 2017.”

Absolutely. He's the President of the United States and complains about everything on Twitter. He uses that platform to attack other and announce his own policies without consulting others (see tweets below)

Next sentence: 

He also used them to do things like ban transgender Americans from serving in the military (which he can't do) and threaten North Korea with a nuclear missile strike. 

What the heck is “them?” Opinions??? As in “he uses his opinions to ban transgenders.” If so, fact check unnecessary, statement is already pathetic.

Or tweets? Did he use tweets “to ban transgender Americans from serving in the military? If somebody is going to give facts, do so accurately. And preferably not on a post which involved nothing more than thanking Trump for his support in natural disaster relief.  

"Them" = Tweets, such as announcing that Transgender Americans won't be allowed to serve in the military:

(Despite Trump saying he consulted with his generals, it was reported later that Defense Secretary Mattis was only made aware of Trump's decision that morning. Mattis later froze the policy pending a study into the "tremendous medical costs and disruption")

Or threatening North Korea and calling Kim Jong-Un "Little Rocket Man":

And let's not forget Trump's tweets while campaigning, such as:

Smooth, 45. 

An oldie but a goodie:

Because the problem isn't with the men sexually assaulting the women, it's that women are allowed to fight for their country. That's our President, folks.

Nothing like a little personal slander and not focusing on issues, right guys?

This is a small sample of his twitter feed. You are welcome to go look at it yourself, here's a website where you can search his tweets (oh, and they all link back to his verified twitter account so you can make sure he actually tweeted it- no "fake news" here).

I for one do not want my President to stoop to the use of sexism, childish name-calling, and personal slander. I want those who are passionate about fighting for our country to have the opportunity to serve. I want people to have equal rights regardless of if they are a man, woman, or transgender and straight, gay, or bi. Because at the end of the day they are people just like you and I. Trump's twitter shows that he does not believe the same.

46 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Did it take that long a post to say you don't like Trump?

No, but I figured I could provide some explanation with it as well. I was also providing examples of Trump's Twitter to Jeff since he asked for accurate facts. Since almost every news outlet is "fake news", I decided to go straight to the source.

Btw- Not sure if this is intentional or not, but you're not quoting me when you reply, which means I don't get notified (or know who you're responding to for that matter). 

1 hour ago, AUEngineer2016 said:

Absolutely. He's the President of the United States and complains about everything on Twitter.

He did this before he was elected. What’s new pussycat? 

I for one do not want my President to stoop to the use of sexism, childish name-calling, and personal slander

Well, we don’t have one. 

I want people to have equal rights regardless of if they are a man, woman, or transgender and straight, gay, or bi.

As far as I know, we don’t have any problems here either. 

Because the problem isn't with the men sexually assaulting the women, it's that women are allowed to fight for their country. That's our President, folks

I was Infantry. I don’t have a problem with women in the Infantry. The problem is including them and their lax PT standards and calling them equal, when they’re not physically equal.

If you’re going to bitch about equality, bitch about them not being required to register for selective service. What sense does that make? 

Nothing like a little personal slander and not focusing on issues, right guys?

You’re digging up tweets going all the way back to 2013 when I already know what kind of jackass he is. You also successfully diverted a topic thanking Trump for his humanitarian response into a list of grievances against him right off the bat. Your momma should be so proud.

9 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thank you comrade Homer. Drive under or over a big bridge most days. I Feel safer now. Yes, lot more probing left per the article.........happy probing. 

:dunno:

Just trying to keep you current.  You keep bringing the "Russian thing" up, but don't seem all that well-informed about it.

18 minutes ago, homersapien said:

:dunno:

Just trying to keep you current.  You keep bringing the "Russian thing" up, but don't seem all that well-informed about it.

You have kept me informed Brother Homer.... approaching 11 months now. Keep the probing up. I enjoy the updates and we will get to the bottom this thing and hopefully oust President Trump. lets oust the hayseeds that elected him also. 

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

No, Engineer didn't forget. 

It's still an open question and shouldn't be listed yet:

Senate Intel Heads Say Trump-Russia Collusion Is Still Open Question

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/senate-intel-heads-say-trump-russia-collusion-still-open-question-n807401

WASHINGTON — After interviewing more than 100 witnesses and reviewing a thousand times as many pages of documents, the Senate Intelligence Committee has not ruled out that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to interfere in the 2016 election and has a lot more probing to do, committee leaders said Wednesday.

"The issue of collusion is still open," the committee's Republican chairman, Richard Burr of North Carolina, told a room full of reporters in the Capitol.

In a noteworthy aside, Burr also suggested that Senate investigators had corroborated some parts of a dossier written by a former British intelligence agent that makes damaging allegations against President Donald Trumpand his campaign. Burr did not say which aspects of the dossier the committee may have verified or how much.......

Ridiculous. Nothing found after months and months of investigation. Now the narrative is that Mueller is no leaker, because if anything had been found, it would have been leaked.

16 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You have kept me informed Brother Homer.... approaching 11 months now. Keep the probing up. I enjoy the updates and we will get to the bottom this thing and hopefully oust President Trump. lets oust the hayseeds that elected him also. 

Put me down as a hayseed. Your condescending attitude is sickening.

7 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I think he was being sarcastic...:dunno:

Meanwhile my D.A Senator from NC is mystified that he can't find any evidence to support that famous dossier about DT and the Russians.  Some day the stooge might realize that it is a work of fiction and there will NEVER be any supporting evidence.  

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

I think he was being sarcastic...:dunno:

My deepest apologies, if that is his intent. In all honesty, I didn't read the whole thread.

25 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

They aren't "probing".  (You seem to have a strange fixation with that term.)

It's an investigation.  It starts with a premise based on suspicious circumstances then progresses - or not - based on investigatory findings.  This one is apparently still progressing.

10 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I think you have to know the posters too.....this is not your ordinary forum..:)

Just now, AU64 said:

I think you have to know the posters too.....this is not your ordinary forum..:)

I read the rant on occasions. This one is definitely different.

2 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

I read the rant on occasions. This one is definitely different.

Salty regularly assumes a sarcastic, indirect style.  He thinks it makes him look clever, but it's really just a more refined version of weaseling.

Just now, homersapien said:

Salty regularly assumes a sarcastic, indirect style.  He thinks it makes him look clever, but it's really just a more refined version of weaseling.

My apologies to Salty.

4 minutes ago, homersapien said:

They aren't "probing".  (You seem to have a strange fixation with that term.)

It's an investigation.  It starts with a premise based on suspicious circumstances then progresses - or not - based on investigatory findings.  This one is apparently still progressing.

Your article said "probing" Brother Homer.....and lots left to come. I actually read what you throw out. In the future please to the same. 

There is one thing I am thankful for. This has nothing to do with this thread, other than the thoughts and beliefs that I have encountered while reading a lot of the political forum. I am thankful that I went to school when the goal was to "educate", not "endoctrinate".

1 minute ago, Farmer Brown said:

There is one thing that I am thankful for. This has nothing to do with this thread, other than the thoughts and beliefs that I have encountered while reading a lot of the political forum. I am thankful that I went to school when the goal was to "educate", not "endoctrinate".

What does that mean?

Archived