***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tiger said:

I don't know if it's the competition but our OL seems to be coming into it's own in the run game......

A little of both.  This three game stretch of Mizzou, MSU, and OM is exactly what the team needed heading into the meat of the schedule.

1 minute ago, saminbama said:

OM's defense is gassed.

And outclassed

A healthy KJ cannot be underestimated for us....We can actually now sit him in the 2nd qtr with 6:38 left! He is awesome

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Casey Dunn was an All American at center I’m really frustrated he was NOT at center against Clemson

The universe gave us another gift by way of injury because unfortunately Herb Hand doesn't know how to identify the best 5

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Uh, he’s been all over the place blocking his ass off. Seen him plenty. 

All receivers have been blocking much better today. Must continue. Execute and win! WDE!!!

Just now, Randman5000 said:

KJ is gassed

Nope

Just now, Tiger said:

The universe gave us another gift by way of injury because unfortunately Herb Hand doesn't know how to identify the best 5

Which irritates me.  I think Auburn would have been more competitive and got a push against Clemson’s d line with Dunn at center.  I won’t say would have won but it would definitely could have been a win. 

Just now, auburnphan said:

the ole miss team looks like they stayed out way too late with a bunch of call girls, they got to stop using Freeze's game plan

Call girls in Auburn?

2 minutes ago, CCTAU said:

OK. I've seen enough of KJ.

Let him rest!

Eh, he looks pretty healthy. Let him rack up some SEC yards and stats. I’m sure they will shut him down after the first drive of the second half. 

Just now, Ber798297 said:

KJ is my man crush and he’s having a great game but maybe it’s time to rest the hammy...

I agree, but I guarantee he is asking for the ball.

Archived