***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Which irritates me.  I think Auburn would have been more competitive and got a push against Clemson’s d line with Dunn at center.  I won’t say would have won but it would definitely could have been a win. 

Totally agree

Just now, WarTiger said:

crap we just got an unsportsmanlike conduct foul on the kickoff.  

well apparently i was hearing things.  I could have sworn I heard them announcing a penalty while Bo was talking.

3 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Fire Gus! Lmao

Ii know we have our issues with Gus, but very proud of the changes he has made and we are going in very good direction. Clicking on all cylinders.

Still has to beat the dawgs and the tide.  I love what I'm seeing but lets not pretend that really Auburn shouldn't do this to OM, Mizzou and MSU pretty much every year.  

1 minute ago, saminbama said:

Bo Jackson in the wildcat.  MAN that would be scary.

no please..... !  not the wildcat....

22 minutes ago, hutchids said:

it might be there last chance to celebrate something today

I am know this won't be a popular remark but I do feel bad for the Ole Miss players. They're paying the price for the Hugh Freeze mess. 

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Y'all remember that thread with people worried about an 11 am kickoff?  Pretty funny now.

Yeah but  can you blame them? Glad we're having such a good game though, and it's the first I get to watch this year!

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

I feel bad for Patterson. Kid appears to have great talent but is going to waste his college career at OM. 

He could’ve gone anywhere.  Don’t feel bad for him.  

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Yeah but  can you blame them? Glad we're having such a good game though, and it's the first I get to watch this year!

Yeah, I can.  The numbers don't bear out an 11 a.m. panic.  It's a stereotype from over a decade ago when Tubs was our coach.

Glad you're getting to watch!  WDE

2 minutes ago, OnthePlains said:

Still has to beat the dawgs and the tide.  I love what I'm seeing but lets not pretend that really Auburn should do this to OM, Mizzou and MSU pretty much every year.  

Bama and GA will have as good or better talent. Will be a challenge. Our players will have to man up big time. This will not be pee wee football. Mano y mano.

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Defense laying an egg before half.  

Not if they don't give up any points.

wde

3 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

He could’ve gone anywhere.  Don’t feel bad for him.  

Eh, no I still feel bad for him.  When he came to OM he had no idea what was gonna happen with Freeze. 

7 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

well apparently i was hearing things.  I could have sworn I heard them announcing a penalty while Bo was talking.

Yet again the announcers suck.  An ole miss player tears the helmet off our guy and not even a mention.  Offsetting penalties maybe?

Archived