***Auburn vs. Ole Miss -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So 35-3 at the half just like their game against bammer..Let's see how far we go with this

6 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

So 35-3 at the half just like their game against bammer..Let's see how far we go with this

I had someone tell me that the Iron Bowl would look similar to the Ole Miss game. I can't stop laughing. He must be smoking some good ganja or catnip.

My first half analysis:

11 am kickoffs and screen plays suck. We just aren't good at either. :-\

15 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

Ugh oh.  I’ve seen that look from Gus.  He looks like he’s about to meddle 

Eh, let him get some practice calling plays with the second team. Seems Chip has earned a bit of a break. 

3 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I had some retard tell me that the Iron Bowl would look similar to the Ole Miss game. I can't stop laughing. He must be smoking some good ganja or catnip.

Won't be close to being that bad but the secondary can't play like they are today for sure.

3 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

My first half analysis:

11 am kickoffs and screen plays suck. We just aren't good at either. :-\

Thank goodness. I'm about to get hit by hurricane nate and I would've lost my mind if I wouldn't of been able to know what's going on! 

Just now, WFE12 said:

Won't be close to being that bad but the secondary can't play like they are today for sure.

I'm not saying we'll win, but it won't be anything like that haze fest we saw last week. And I think our secondary will be ok. For whatever reason, Ole Miss has had a modicum of success against CKS's defenses the last two years.

5 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

IMG_2370.JPG

34 pass attempts already?

That throw by Jarrett is wifey material

I am shocked an animal with fins is struggling to wrap up

Has the Ole Miss coach even heard of himself?

Drunk Aubie @DrunkAubie
Have Ole Miss players even heard of their coach?
1 reply9 retweets40 likes

4 minutes ago, caleb1633 said:

I'm not saying we'll win, but it won't be anything like that haze fest we saw last week. And I think our secondary will be ok. For whatever reason, Ole Miss has had a modicum of success against CKS's defenses the last two years.

They've had success against our secondary for the past couple of years....I miss Bo Wallace

4 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

like. These games make me stay mad about the clempson game. kj has his cuts, and a little open field speed, hope they don't burn him again

huh?

Archived