Score Prediction- LSU (merged threads)

tbone1430

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect us to be in a fight early.....but take care of business. 

Auburn 27

LSU       16

47 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not IMO

Yeah....it went up to 9 for a second and is back to 6.5. Guess a bunch of money jumped on LSU. Not sure what I was thinking.

15 minutes ago, jAUSon said:

I wouldn't touch this one with a stick. War Eagle.

Well how about with a Jalapeno on a Stick?...

jose2.jpg

1 hour ago, CountStandya said:

Vegas always knows something we dont. LSU always has players on D and it will show again. This is Auburn's toughest defense since Clemson . 24 Auburn ...LSU 6

Actually. They have no depth on the D Line right now with injuries & players leaving early. That's why Miss St controlled their game from early on and Troy ran the ball well on them. We need to control the game & wear their thin D Line down.

2 hours ago, CountStandya said:

Vegas always knows something we dont. LSU always has players on D and it will show again. This is Auburn's toughest defense since Clemson . 24 Auburn ...LSU 6

LSU is not the typical LSU..

Troy beat them and they barely got by a mediocre Florida team. Add to this that Moo State blew them out.

I expect their best game of the year, but is that enough? In a word, NO.

The only way LSU is in this game is if we cough the ball up and if we suffer key injuries.  

Even most of their ardent fans know that they have little to no chance.

I really hope Pettway is back for this one.  If not, we really need to run Malik Miller more in the rotation and wear those guys down. On paper we should win this game by 20 something points. It will be interesting to see if we can just punch them in the face and knock them out early, or if we let the fans stay in the game by screwing around.

Q1: AU 10 LSU 0

Q2: AU 24 LSU 0

Q3: AU 31 LSU 7

Q4: AU 34 LSU 7

This will not be the throttling everyone expects.  We are getting lucky that it's at 2:30 and not at night.  I'll take anything in this game - going to be a close one.

10 hours ago, ellitor said:

Actually. They have no depth on the D Line right now with injuries & players leaving early. That's why Miss St controlled their game from early on and Troy ran the ball well on them. We need to control the game & wear their thin D Line down.

must work the edges and run to the sidelines in 1st and 3rd QTR and STAY WITH THE HUNH for more than 2 plays

31-10

I don't think LSU has the front guys to stay with AU for 4 quarters. I think they will come out fired up and fight really hard but AU pulls away in the second half.

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

Well how about with a Jalapeno on a Stick?...

jose2.jpg

Hate even the mental image of a Jalapeño on a red stick.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, wareagle7298 said:

I really hope Pettway is back for this one.  If not, we really need to run Malik Miller more in the rotation and wear those guys down. On paper we should win this game by 20 something points. It will be interesting to see if we can just punch them in the face and knock them out early, or if we let the fans stay in the game by screwing around.

Info is trending to Bubba being out for this one and a few more at least. He's just not effective if his lower body isn't near 100%.

16 minutes ago, AUld fAUx@ said:

Hate even the mental image of a Jalapeño on a red stick.

Thanks.

It's Jose Jalapeno. He's part of Jeff Dunham's comedy show...

Archived