NBA Thread

aujeff11

Please help me to understand why Kawhi decision effects the other teams from completing their trades.  I am just not versed in the NBA financial side of things. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

Please help me to understand why Kawhi decision effects the other teams from completing their trades.  I am just not versed in the NBA financial side of things. 

The AD trade cannot be executed until after Kawhi is signed IF he chooses the lakers because they would not be able to give him the full max or close enough to it to where he would still sign. So by him dragging this out AD is still technically a Pelican and none of the rookies can be signed to a contract by the teams who will eventually end up with them when the trade is executed so they are missing out on some summer league games and working out and practicing with the teams who they eventually will play for once this is finally over. ..........

I probaly did the worst job ever at explaining it BUT I TRIED!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED MY BEST!!!!! Hope that helps clear up any questions you have and bring you some clarity! if not ughhh OOPS! WOOPS MUHHHHHH BAD!!!!! lol 

trtr.gif

kkkki.gif

dane.gif

Edited by GwillMac6
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

The AD trade cannot be executed until after Kawhi is signed IF he chooses the lakers because they would not be able to give him the full max or close enough to it to where he would still sign. So by him dragging this out AD is still technically a Pelican and none of the rookies can be signed to a contract by the teams who will eventually end up with them when the trade is executed so they are missing out on some summer league games and working out and practicing with the teams who they eventually will play for once this is finally over. ..........

I probaly did the worst job ever at explaining it BUT I TRIED!!!!!!!!!! I TRIED MY BEST!!!!! Hope that helps clear up any questions you have and bring you some clarity! if not ughhh OOPS! WOOPS MUHHHHHH BAD!!!!! lol 

trtr.gif

kkkki.gif

dane.gif

getit.gif

giphy.gif

MassiveAmusingGelada-size_restricted.gif

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

getit.gif

giphy.gif

MassiveAmusingGelada-size_restricted.gif

erdgtrrt.gif

2 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

Dude!!!!! @abw0004

IMG_1908.GIF

He screwed over the Brodie so bad. That is what.

No one wants to play with Westbrook...Sad case.

Edited by WFE12

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

👀👀👀

Paul George killed basketball in americas heartland. Not even KD did that. 

40 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

erdgtrrt.gif

Amazing I only had to wait another hour and everything would have been revealed lol.  

• Haha 1