NBA Thread

aujeff11

And just when we thought the Warriors were dead they rise from the ashes. SMH. We really cannot get rid of the warriors even if KD tried his best. They were not even done as title contenders for a day. I do not get the Nets. Why would you help your potential opponent in the 2021 finals? That makes no sense.

• Haha 1

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

And just when we thought the Warriors were dead they rise from the ashes. SMH. We really cannot get rid of the warriors even if KD tried his best. They were not even done as title contenders for a day. I do not get the Nets. Why would you help your potential opponent in the 2021 finals? That makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

exactly. If I was KD I would be furious. That is going to be their 2021 finals opponent and will be the reason they won't win a ring in brooklyn.

• Like 1

Makes no sense. There is no perfect situation. He will always have something to complain about. I'm a fan of Jimmy but he is annoying with this stuff. I give him 2 years tops.

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Makes no sense. There is no perfect situation. He will always have something to complain about. I'm a fan of Jimmy but he is annoying with this stuff. I give him 2 years tops.

He is the third best player on a true championship team. But good on him for knowing what he wanted which is to be the franchise guy on a fringe playoff team in Miami. If he is not going to be happy being the third option then just find a situation where you are happy.

Just now, WFE12 said:

Why...Why would they give DLo the max?

I mean does it even matter? Warriors already have the most expensive team in the NBA lol. Just means even more luxury tax.

8 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Yep. Will be too top heavy with no depth. Malik Dunbar may actually make the roster.

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

👎🏻

Speak the truth Charles!! Balance was restored to the NBA for a few days and now Kawhi will ruin it all over again. 

• Like 1