Great to see Kam Pettway getting his legs back

bikeriderga

If we can field a healthy Kam Pettway and a health Kerryon Johnson at the same time, that gives us a much better chance of beating TAMU and being competitive with Georgia and Alabama.

Glad to see him get his legs back and break tackles.

WDE

I had to listen to the game because of another obligation but recorded it and will watch it tonight. On the radio it sounded like the old Kam. I agree if we have that one/two punch we can be hard to beat. One of the highlights I saw it looked like he is still limping a little. I don't want to derail the thread by this statement but I really thought we would beat LSU and win until we got to Alabama. Even after the loss to LSU I still think we will win until we get to Alabama. I think if Kam and Kerryon can stay healthy and we (key to this) can mix in pass and run effectively we can beat anyone including Alabama.

30 minutes ago, bg5 said:

I had to listen to the game because of another obligation but recorded it and will watch it tonight. On the radio it sounded like the old Kam. I agree if we have that one/two punch we can be hard to beat. One of the highlights I saw it looked like he is still limping a little. I don't want to derail the thread by this statement but I really thought we would beat LSU and win until we got to Alabama. Even after the loss to LSU I still think we will win until we get to Alabama. I think if Kam and Kerryon can stay healthy and we (key to this) can mix in pass and run effectively we can beat anyone including Alabama.

I didn't notice a limp but I wasn't looking for it. He had a couple of breakaway runs and he showed that acceleration that he had last year. Not ready to say he's back to 100% but he sure looked a lot like the old KP we enjoyed watching last year.

Kinda funny that on his first two runs he didn't look so good and the announcers made a comment about Kam not being fully healthy - which to their credit it appeared that he was still limping on his first couple of runs - then he gets a couple big seems and all of a sudden he is healthy? :dunno: I am not sure that he is as healthy as we want him to be. Arkansas's defense is so bad that Stephen Hawking could have probably gotten a couple big runs against them. 

I think its too soon to tell. I hope he's back on full, but let's be honest.  My fat elderly self could have run on Arkansas.

56 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Kinda funny that on his first two runs he didn't look so good and the announcers made a comment about Kam not being fully healthy - which to their credit it appeared that he was still limping on his first couple of runs - then he gets a couple big seems and all of a sudden he is healthy? :dunno: I am not sure that he is as healthy as we want him to be. Arkansas's defense is so bad that Stephen Hawking could have probably gotten a couple big runs against them. 

They did bottle up KJ pretty well to their credit.

1 hour ago, Dan-0 said:

I didn't notice a limp but I wasn't looking for it. He had a couple of breakaway runs and he showed that acceleration that he had last year. Not ready to say he's back to 100% but he sure looked a lot like the old KP we enjoyed watching last year.

There was a little bit of a limp.  You really had to be looking for it though.  Barely noticeable.  I think that limp should be gone by the time Texas A&M rolls around.  I hope Stove's limp is also gone too.  I noticed he was limping after his big run.

He got up with a limp after, I believe, his second carry. A Razorback had a death grip on his ankle going one way. It appeared he was tackled high in the opposite direction.

Archived