RunInRed

1 minute ago, Eagle-1 said:

Back when we used to beat top ten teams regularly 

And lose to crap teams regularly as well

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Strychnine said:

Tre Blackmon was the one that caused the Chris Leak fumble.  Tre Smith did the blocked punt touchdown flip.

You're right. I just remember it being the only game I ever saw the Tre Blackmon potential. What a waste of talent 

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

Tubbs had his hiccups that's for sure.

Yeah we beat the National Champions that year, and lost to one of the worst Georgia teams Mark Richt ever fielded. That pretty much sums up Tubberville's tenure at Auburn.

1 minute ago, AUJedi said:

You're right. I just remember it being the only game I ever saw the Tre Blackmon potential. What a waste of talent 

“The little ball of hate”

1 minute ago, caleb1633 said:

Yeah we beat the National Champions that year, and lost to one of the worst Georgia teams Mark Richt ever fielded. That pretty much sums up Tubberville's tenure at Auburn.

I remember going to that Georgia game and watching Cox throw INT after INT. My dad got frustrated so our family left and went to Guthries

does 80 CATCH ANYTHING?!?!?!?! MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! 

until Gus came along, minus the beating the national champions part

Just now, caleb1633 said:

The 06 slide....man I remember. I remember being at the USF debacle also. 

1 minute ago, AUJedi said:

His '07 IB performance wasn't too bad either.  Glenn Coffee probably remembers him

Gus has lost to two UGA teams in a row that were just as bad as the UGA team Tubs lost to.  Also, Tubs never got humiliated by UGA like Gus did in 2014. 

wde

Archived