***Auburn vs. Texas A&M -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Not true.  Auburn has a stocked full cupboard of talent.  It’s right up there as one of the best available jobs when open.  

You aren't understanding this. I'm not saying we can't get a coach, I'm saying we can't wait until AFTER THE SEASON to start working on the search. There are only so many coaches, and this year there will be many teams searching at the same time. If we wait, we could lose out on the top candidates and end up with an also ran like the last few coaches. 

Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

You aren't understanding this. I'm not saying we can't get a coach, I'm saying we can't wait until AFTER THE SEASON to start working on the search. There are only so many coaches, and this year there will be many teams searching at the same time. If we wait, we could lose out on the top candidates and end up with an also ran like the last few coaches. 

No I think you’re not understanding.  Coaches will wait for Auburn to come open.  They won’t jump at a lower tier school just to jump on an open job.  The Auburn job is worth waiting for due to the talent and coaches see that.

We need to enjoy Jeff Holland for these next few games because he's going to be making a lot of money next year.

Sensei Mud da goat

Archived