***Auburn vs. Texas A&M -- Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

The 06 slide....man I remember. I remember being at the USF debacle also. 

That USF game sucked... That was a weird year though. USF ended up #2 at some point

Just now, Tiger96 said:

That USF game sucked... That was a weird year though. USF ended up #2 at some point

mario fannin started a long tradition of his of FUMBLING

1 minute ago, Tiger96 said:

USF had a damn good football team that year

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

mario fannin started a long tradition of his of FUMBLING

true. We lost to them and Miss state then turned around and went into the Swamp and beat #4 Florida. The Tuberville Effect lol 

That measurement is as close as it gets.     Little tidbit here, when it comes to the measurement.  The line to gain is the inside of the lead post.   The ball doesn't have to go passed the post, only touch or past the INSIDE edge of the post.   

THIS IS BS!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!!!? YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT CALL!!!!! nothing conclusive.

3 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Gus has lost to two UGA teams in a row that were just as bad as the UGA team Tubs lost to.  Also, Tubs never got humiliated by UGA like Gus did in 2014. 

wde

You must be forgetting the 2003 game, the 2006 game, and the 2007 game.

This would've been a TD if the marker was the goal line, no? Looks like a first with my non-sober eyes

How do you rule this ? I thought AU was short . Davis made an attempt after he got tackled and driven back a half a yard . Just me 

wow.  they reversed the call?  He clearly caught it on the 35 yard line.  It was close but shouldn't have been over turned IMO. 

Archived