I saw Georgia in person

DyeCampAlum

23 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

UGA is really good but they still beat USC east just 24-10 at home. USC has no running game at all. UGA will have a heck of a lot more to defend on Saturday. And they will be facing a defense that's pretty good at getting 3 and outs. Can't wait for kickoff.  WDE?!

I would offer that we put too much emphasis on comparing scores. Against Texas A& M and LSU, Bama had relatively close games, much like USCe Vs UGA. Yet I don't think that diminishes how good they are. Based on the GA. So. score you might think they had a very good Div II team. That may have been the best game they played in two years.  And how could I forget...LSU lost to Troy before we played them....and lost.

15 minutes ago, auskull said:

I would offer that we put too much emphasis on comparing scores. Against Texas A& M and LSU, Bama had relatively close games, much like USCe Vs UGA. Yet I don't think that diminishes how good they are. Based on the GA. So. score you might think they had a very good Div II team. That may have been the best game they played in two years.  And how could I forget...LSU lost to Troy before we played them....and lost.

I get that but wasn't comparing scores. I acknowledge that UGA is a really good team but highlighting that even against one dimensional teams like Notre Dame and USC they are having very competitive games. I was pointing out that we will be the first time they have to defend the whole field the entire game. I love our chances. WDE?!!!

Archived