***AU vs UGA — Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I have yet to understand WRs routes that Auburn runs or just what Kodi does to earn his paycheck.  All of that is a head scratcher 

I know a lot gets put on Kodi, but it's not all on him. The route tree that keeps being used has no variety. Just like some of the flack on Stidham. All the calls come from sideline. Even if he sees something he cant check out of it. That's part of the reason JJ kept throwing into triple coverage. Only other choice was throw away over and over and he would have caught hell for that too. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

Dag, if you follow the weekly game threads, he never says anything positive here.  It's just what he does.

Clearly . I get critiquing the team but to want to quit in the first 5 minutes . Holy hell 

defense came to play and seems to have made some adjustments after the opening drive.  I like what I'm seeing from the defensive front. 

Just now, DAG said:

Clearly . I get critiquing the team but to want to quit in the first 5 minutes . Holy hell 

Calm your roll dude.  I said it was the worst start Auburn could have asked for.  And up until now Auburn has shown nothing this season to think they can play with elite teams.  Sunshine pump all you want.  I’m a straight shooter clearly you’re not

Archived