***AU vs UGA — Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Sigh......gotta do better than that. Even if that was a catch he was gonna get dropped.

I have yet to understand WRs routes that Auburn runs or just what Kodi does to earn his paycheck.  All of that is a head scratcher 

Alot of positives there. Sustained drive. Obviously, can't settle for FGs this entire game, but we are running the ball and picking up 1st downs. That's a good sign.

Also, just gave our defense a big breather.

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

I just am not sure we have a go-to receiver in the red zone. Apparently not

Wouldn’t know bc NCM disappears after a good catch whether that’s him or the coaching staff I’m not certain

Good grief folks on this board need to quit worrying about what other folks are posting and just watch the game...criticism, sunshine, love Gus, hate Gus, whatever...its a message board intended for people to vent in whatever way they want. Get over yourselves and WDE!

1 minute ago, AUTigergrad08 said:

I have yet to understand WRs routes that Auburn runs or just what Kodi does to earn his paycheck.  All of that is a head scratcher 

Have you said one positive thing today. Just checked in and saw you gave up within 5 minutes of the game starting?

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

Alot of positives there. Sustained drive. Obviously, can't settle for FGs this entire game, but we are running the ball and picking up 1st downs. That's a good sign.

Also, just gave our defense a big breather.

The coaches have to give KJ a breather.

wde

Archived