***AU vs UGA — Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DAG said:

Haha yeah that’s me . 

Yeah bc clearly our WR routes are so good.  Sigh.  You felt the need to call me out but don’t seem to tell me how I was wrong.  I wasn’t.  WR routes are still horrible.  

We are playing with fire with these FGs considering out special teams is gifting them field position. Not playing scared =/= calling trick plays lol

First down pass selection killed us there. Got to figure out how to stop losing yards on a pass. Second and plus ten is as bad as the first down handoff. 

Just now, gr82be said:

First down pass selection killed us there. Got to figure out how to stop losing yards on a pass. Second and plus ten is as bad as the first down handoff. 

You stop losing yards by throwing it past the line of scrimmage. It ain't rocket science.

Just now, gr82be said:

We're trying to go big on first down. We're not just calling pass plays, we're calling home run plays. Risk/reward. I agree with you, need to start running some intermediate pass plays on first instead.

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

That screen with no blockers, is as productive as a run off tackle, with 8 in the box.

Just now, Apraser99 said:

You stop losing yards by throwing it past the line of scrimmage. It ain't rocket science.

Well, I know that. Tell Chip. 

Archived