***AU vs UGA — Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news is....we're moving the ball letting our D rest and it's showing. The D is playing pretty damn well after that 1st series. That will be the difference in the game. Hope to turn those 3's into 7's though...sooner than later.

6 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

If we can’t kick it out of the back of the end zone I’d almost rather him kick it out of bounds. >:(

Is something wrong or is it just windy out there?  He didn’t even kick it to the goal line last time. Just used to seeing him kick them out the back of them. 

1 minute ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

I know a lot gets put on Kodi, but it's not all on him. The route tree that keeps being used has no variety. Just like some of the flack on Stidham. All the calls come from sideline. Even if he sees something he cant check out of it. That's part of the reason JJ kept throwing into triple coverage. Only other choice was throw away over and over and he would have caught hell for that too. 

That guy has been a you know what for years. Wouldn't put too much into what he says.

We have been good against the run today.

Team Stats AUB UGA
Total Plays 25 19
Total Yards 140 69
Yards per Play 5.6 3.6
1st Downs 10 3
Passing Yards 63 57
Passing (comp-att) 7-13 3-5
Yards per Pass 4.77 11.20
Sacks - Yards Lost 0-0 2-21
Rushing Yards 78 13
Rushing Attempts 12 14
Yards per Rush 6.5 .9
Penalties - Yards 1-5 3-25
Turnovers 0 0
Fumbles Lost 0 0
Interceptions Thrown 0 0
Possession 9:18 9:03

1 minute ago, leglessdan said:

Good news is....we're moving the ball letting our D rest and it's showing. The D is playing pretty damn well after that 1st series. That will be the difference in the game. Hope to turn those 3's into 7's though...sooner than later.

I was thinking the same thing. It shows they are better with a couple of breathers. 

We should go for punt blocks every time. We rarely return it anyways. Get in the punter's head and start getting blocks or forcing some shanks. 

Just now, AUTigergrad08 said:

Calm your roll dude.  I said it was the worst start Auburn could have asked for.  And up until now Auburn has shown nothing this season to think they can play with elite teams.  Sunshine pump all you want.  I’m a straight shooter clearly you’re not

Haha yeah that’s me . 

Archived