Auburn might have a back up plan

CountStandya

I think Ron Zook is Arky's back up plan when Lou Tepper turns them down for the DC position that will come open at Lsu when Aranda takes the HC job at MSU when Mullen leaves for Florida Atlantic when Kiffen becomes the HC at UT once again. The Vol's want a 2nd dose of old Lane Si Kiffen.

Does anyone know what happened to Bo Pelini? Nebraska should have never fired him. Nebraska should have never fired Frank Solich in the first place.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I think Ron Zook is Arky's back up plan when Lou Tepper turns them down for the DC position that will come open at Lsu when Aranda takes the HC job at MSU when Mullen leaves for Florida Atlantic when Kiffen becomes the HC at UT once again. The Vol's want a 2nd dose of old Lane Si Kiffen.

Does anyone know what happened to Bo Pelini? Nebraska should have never fired him. Nebraska should have never fired Frank Solich in the first place.

youngstown state. Jim Tressell hired him. The vest is the president of that university. He went to that division of football championship game last season. I am a big Pelini guy. He never won less than 9 or 10 games at nebraska. Nebraska needs to get some self awareness and know they will not ever be the program they were in the 90's again. Their recruiting base is pretty terrible. Nebraska is one of the worst states in regard to D-1 talent in the country. The neighboring states are not much better.

9 hours ago, DAG said:

You love Jimbo haha but in actuality, another source said the same thing. I got to find it. Can you explain the buy out thing?

ALSO WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I just realized who you were!!!! lol the heck!!!!! I just always associated you with jeffrey dean morgan as your avi!!! You got to give us a warning when you change your avi! I was caught off guard big time! haha.

39 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

ALSO WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I just realized who you were!!!! lol the heck!!!!! I just always associated you with jeffrey dean morgan as your avi!!! You got to give us a warning when you change your avi! I was caught off guard big time! haha.

LMAO. It is hilarious how often the pics are associated with the name. Negan will return after we bash Bama this Saturday.

31 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I see you are a big fan of Justin Fuentes. If Gus heads for manure strewn pastures of Arkansas as in the grass is greener on the other side, then Fuentes would make a fine hire for us.

29 minutes ago, DAG said:

LMAO. It is hilarious how often the pics are associated with the name. Negan will return after we bash Bama this Saturday.

*knock on wood* VERY supersticious person here!!!lol

29 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I see you are a big fan of Justin Fuentes. If Gus heads for manure strewn pastures of Arkansas as in the grass is greener on the other side, then Fuentes would make a fine hire for us.

Thank you sir! QB GURU!!! my favorite thing about him doc.

3 hours ago, DAG said:

When i first started on this forum i looked at your comments negatively just because Negan was your avatar and i couldnt stand him haha. 

24 minutes ago, atl-tiger said:

When i first started on this forum i looked at your comments negatively just because Negan was your avatar and i couldnt stand him haha. 

Oh man  LOL. Haha I just might have to get back to Negan. The emphasis is just too strong

Archived